addasus

Oct 30, 2019
I'm having trouble getting the Linda scene "Night Anal" to trigger. Also, two of the Charlotte scenes "Naked in the living room" and "Took selfies" have an image but are not green. Everything besides these three are green, but new content hasn't appeared.

Assuming that means I can't redo those scenes, and that locks me out of content, is there a save roughly equivalent to where I am that I can use so I don't have to start from scratch?

Thank you

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I'm having trouble getting the Linda scene "Night Anal" to trigger. Also, two of the Charlotte scenes "Naked in the living room" and "Took selfies" have an image but are not green. Everything besides these three are green, but new content hasn't appeared.

Assuming that means I can't redo those scenes, and that locks me out of content, is there a save roughly equivalent to where I am that I can use so I don't have to start from scratch?

Thank you
A few pages back there are some saves posted, maybe have a look. What do you mean by 'night anal' with Linda ? When she roleplays with MC and Rachel ?
It's been reported that going to and from the office sometimes unlocks events

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Here you go
Pic should be the Island bedroom - and dialogue about Emily
OK, it looks like you asked Emily to join you and despite having a date the following afternoon, you went to the island :sneaky:
A fail safe will probably be included in future releases to avoid this.
Good news is that once you've skipped through the Em event, you can play the Island 'normally'

Reactions: Bonhomie

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Ep.7 has said it's over, during Day 5, and I have one event to finish on the tracker - Rachel watching Amy anal on the beach?

Seems strange.

I also seem to have missed the Susan 'handjob' - every time she offered it the MC rejected it for some reason.

Cannot see where it should happen in the Walkthrough?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Ep.7 has said it's over, during Day 5, and I have one event to finish on the tracker - Rachel watching Amy anal on the beach?

Seems strange.

I also seem to have missed the Susan 'handjob' - every time she offered it the MC rejected it for some reason.

Cannot see where it should happen in the Walkthrough?
The 5 days limit is just an indication (for now?), you can play as long as you want.
There is no HJ, it's a decoy. You need to collect enough seashells and you must have found the rattan cane to do something with (to) Susan.
She'll come to you and will propose a deal.

Reactions: Bonhomie

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
A few pages back there are some saves posted, maybe have a look. What do you mean by 'night anal' with Linda ? When she roleplays with MC and Rachel ?
It's been reported that going to and from the office sometimes unlocks events

That's what the scene is called in the tracker. It's the second scene in Linda's first row, between "Morning Sex" and "Anal in the Morning." Hint is "Have sex with Linda when Emily is there (at night)."

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
That's what the scene is called in the tracker. It's the second scene in Linda's first row, between "Morning Sex" and "Anal in the Morning." Hint is "Have sex with Linda when Emily is there (at night)."
Do nothing with Emily during a whole day.
At 00.00 the same day enter Emily's room, you'll see her with Linda and you will have your share of fun.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I'm having trouble in Chapter 1 "Emily's Help" getting the second to last star.
The walkthrough states "Go to the interior and use the “Call Emily” button."
However I don't have any sort of Call Emily button in the interior at any time of the day.
I have completed the first milestone and even completed the island so I'm not sure what trigger I am missing.

I also think that this is also keeping me from starting "Emily's second toy".
Is this a possible bug or am I missing something?

Last edited:

anon1012

May 25, 2018
Has anyone figured out how to get the Hook in ch3ep7 yet? Search function didn't return anything usefull.
I'm at max traits for all 3 of them and have all other events completed but not even the first star from 'Captain Hook'.

edit: nevermind, i just had to spam through a few days while checking the bedrooms constantly and the event started.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Has anyone figured out how to get the Hook in ch3ep7 yet? Search function didn't return anything usefull.
I'm at max traits for all 3 of them and have all other events completed but not even the first star from 'Captain Hook'.

edit: nevermind, i just had to spam through a few days while checking the bedrooms constantly and the event started.
You must have seen Rachel in the anal hook to start looking for it.
After that it's just a question of luck, or cheat (F5/F8 until you find something useful)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I'm having trouble in Chapter 1 "Emily's Help" getting the second to last star.
The walkthrough states "Go to the interior and use the “Call Emily” button."
However I don't have any sort of Call Emily button in the interior at any time of the day.
I have completed the first milestone and even completed the island so I'm not sure what trigger I am missing.

I also think that this is also keeping me from starting "Emily's second toy".
Is this a possible bug or am I missing something?
'The call Emily" button is in the interior of the 'old' version of the yacht, before the island. If you went to the island it's too late, you won't get it.
Emily's second toy is not linked to Emily's help but it may be the same reason : the event was supposed to happen on the 'old yacht' and when you're back it's no longer possible.
Never mind, from what you describe you're very close to Chapter 2. When starting it the game assumes that you completed all events of Chapter 1.
If there is no more event to complete than those 2, move to the next chapter.

Reactions: Hybris

Hybris

May 9, 2017
'The call Emily" button is in the interior of the 'old' version of the yacht, before the island. If you went to the island it's too late, you won't get it.
Emily's second toy is not linked to Emily's help but it may be the same reason : the event was supposed to happen on the 'old yacht' and when you're back it's no longer possible.
Never mind, from what you describe you're very close to Chapter 2. When starting it the game assumes that you completed all events of Chapter 1.
If there is no more event to complete than those 2, move to the next chapter.
Thank you I will have to go back and do another run then and remember that next time

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes