CamelRed

May 30, 2017
When he's going to link all the 'story line' together? I mean the Mother realizing he been fucking the daughters?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
When he's going to link all the 'story line' together? I mean the Mother realizing he been fucking the daughters?
IMO, when he wants to finish the game, I think it was never meant to be a "full harem" game with all the girls happily sharing MC. But I maybe wrong.

chromedome199

Sep 17, 2017
Hey guys , I Downloaded the new update when it came out but my progress is full from the last update , i open the tracker and the new events aren't available is that normal ? is the content there but not in the tracker ?

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
Hey guys , I Downloaded the new update when it came out but my progress is full from the last update , i open the tracker and the new events aren't available is that normal ? is the content there but not in the tracker ?
The new Events are island exclusive and only show if you've arrived there.
If you've done everything from chapter 6, Rachel should announce the island trip at dinner.
After that you can follow the steps in the notepad.

Reactions: ThL

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Besides, at least one of the girls is still not 'done'
And it is about time she is 'done' well and truly ;)

Seriously the MC is alone on the island with Rachel and Amy, both of whom he has had in pretty much every way.
He has earnt Susan's respect and managed to find a way to cane her - now he should be having her properly before they return to the yacht.
:D

Reactions: ThL

Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
First I must apologize for asking a question that has probably already been answered. I recently found and started playing the game and cannot complete the first milestone. The 13th star "you must watch when emily and linda are together" is still open and i have watched and joined in. Now they are not there at 2300 or i get "nothing interesting" when peeking after catching chloe. What have I missed. all of the remaining events require the 1st milestone to continue. I am beginning to get frustrated and I like this game

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
First I must apologize for asking a question that has probably already been answered. I recently found and started playing the game and cannot complete the first milestone. The 13th star "you must watch when emily and linda are together" is still open and i have watched and joined in. Now they are not there at 2300 or i get "nothing interesting" when peeking after catching chloe. What have I missed. all of the remaining events require the 1st milestone to continue. I am beginning to get frustrated and I like this game
If you follow the walkthrough, here is the path :
Progress in Fulfilling Linda’s Request (6th star).
The said 6th star is :
★ Enter Emily’s room at 01:00 AM AFTER you have unlocked her Corruption Level 1. Walk right in, do not peek
Emily's corruption progress as follows :
Emily’s Corruption
Prerequisites: Emily Tries Anal
Characters: Emily
Description: Now that you And Emily have had anal sex together, she becomes much more open around you.
Guide:
★ Talk to Emily by the pool at 13:00 and ask her where she’s hiding the buttplug.
★ Join Emily in the common bathroom at 21:00
★ Join Emily in the common bathroom at 08:00
★ Ask Emily if she wants to “HAVE A LITTLE FUN” and select “Licking”.
★ Wait for Emily in your bathroom at 15:00.
7th star for Linda is :
★ Progress in Spending Time with Emily until you can have public sex with her (4th star). Talk to Linda and ask her how
she is. She will mention that Emily seems happier lately and even more willing to experiment. Go to Emily’s room at 01:00
AM to find out exactly what Linda meant by that. But that's after that you have completed Milestone 1
In case the above doesn't answer you question, post a screen shot of the tracker, or post a save

chromedome199

Sep 17, 2017
So i Continued playing and completed everything but there's a couple events with the charolette that have a star as completed but not green and racheal still haven't announced the island for a week or so , is there anything i'm missing ? screenshot0002.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
So i Continued playing and completed everything but there's a couple events with the charolette that have a star as completed but not green and racheal still haven't announced the island for a week or so , is there anything i'm missing ? View attachment 694583 View attachment 694583 View attachment 694585 View attachment 694587 View attachment 694588 View attachment 694589
You need to have Susan watch you spank Rachel bare bottom in the corridor (it's random, F5/F8 until you get the right scene). Once it's done, go speak with Susan, you'll have a new dialog option. After that Rachel will announce something during diner.
If you already had Susan watching Rachel, and didn't get the dialog, repeat the punishment with Susan around, it should trigger it.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
So i Continued playing and completed everything but there's a couple events with the charolette that have a star as completed but not green and racheal still haven't announced the island for a week or so , is there anything i'm missing ? View attachment 694583 View attachment 694583 View attachment 694585 View attachment 694587 View attachment 694588 View attachment 694589
As for Charlotte, what you're missing are 'one offs" from the first trip, no way to repeat them at the moment. You needed to make other choices (not the 'wise' ones) to get them. Check the walkthrough.

chromedome199

Sep 17, 2017
You need to have Susan watch you spank Rachel bare bottom in the corridor (it's random, F5/F8 until you get the right scene). Once it's done, go speak with Susan, you'll have a new dialog option. After that Rachel will announce something during diner.
If you already had Susan watching Rachel, and didn't get the dialog, repeat the punishment with Susan around, it should trigger it.
Thanks !

LadySigr

May 19, 2020
I am stuck on Chapter 1.
I have all the stars for the first milestone, but progression is at 74%. All the tasks I have unlocked tell me that I need to complete the first milestone, or reference locked quests that need the first milestone complete.

The only tasks I can think that I haven't completed is Linda's Surprise Visit, and I can't seem to trigger the last two stars. She comes to my room, but it is the same scene, over and over.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I am stuck on Chapter 1.
I have all the stars for the first milestone, but progression is at 74%. All the tasks I have unlocked tell me that I need to complete the first milestone, or reference locked quests that need the first milestone complete.

The only tasks I can think that I haven't completed is Linda's Surprise Visit, and I can't seem to trigger the last two stars. She comes to my room, but it is the same scene, over and over.
First Milestone is not completed, even if you have all the stars, if you don't go to Susan to have a talk with her. She'll tell you that your Uncle wants a word with you. You'll have to call him from the Infirmary. That completes MS1.
If that's not it send a screenshot of your tracker

LadySigr

May 19, 2020
First Milestone is not completed, even if you have all the stars, if you don't go to Susan to have a talk with her. She'll tell you that your Uncle wants a word with you. You'll have to call him from the Infirmary. That completes MS1.
If that's not it send a screenshot of your tracker
Thanks ThL. I have gone to Susan, and had the conversation with the mysterious uncle.

Is there a second milestone to complete?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Thanks ThL. I have gone to Susan, and had the conversation with the mysterious uncle.

Is there a second milestone to complete?
No, you'll welcome MC's 'former' girlfriend on board, good luck with Emily after that :eek:
Very soon you'll also have a trip to a VERY nice island, and that will be the end of Chapter 1.
Much more to come in the next 2 chapters, 'relationships' are going to change at an increased pace ;)

Reactions: TGI Games
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes