ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
No stars. The event doesn't even start for me.
★ Wait for Chloe to come to you to discuss something. Be patient it make take some time. : MAYBE you had the talk and didn't noticed it. Then follow the walkthrough, just in case :
Go with Chloe to Susan's room with her using the regular 'Time for fun' option inside the repeatables and pick the bondage option.
★ Once in Susan's room, pick the new bondage option.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
How do one get the 7th and 8th event´s from the end?
Trying to do all i can on the Island but it does not trigger
Post a screenshot with a highlight on what you're looking for. Technically there are 7 events to complete on the Island Chapter 3

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
★ Wait for Chloe to come to you to discuss something. Be patient it make take some time. : MAYBE you had the talk and didn't noticed it. Then follow the walkthrough, just in case :
Go with Chloe to Susan's room with her using the regular 'Time for fun' option inside the repeatables and pick the bondage option.
★ Once in Susan's room, pick the new bondage option.
Damn. How long is it supposed to take for the RNG to kick in? Been 7 days since my last trip and I'm at Day 125 already.
I've tried the usual fun time with Chloe, but I still just have the old Bondage option.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Damn. How long is it supposed to take for the RNG to kick in? Been 7 days since my last trip and I'm at Day 125 already.
I've tried the usual fun time with Chloe, but I still just have the old Bondage option.
It never takes that long. There's something odd or missing

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
The two whit the locks.
They are 'one time only' images from the arrival on the island. You didn't gave the right answer to the starting dialogs.
When invited outside, stay inside to investigate the noise.
After that, find the changes OK, say you'll try something new and order Rachel to face the ocean while you take her

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
I have some (may be not so very evident) questions about the number of items to search for on island in cp-3-7c:
1. could MC find on iusland more than 1 outfit for Rachel ?:unsure:
2. is there only a limited number of chocolate to be found (the lubricant seems to be unlimited, got actually 39!) ?
3. what is the maximum number of special seashells MC could find and give to Susan ?
4. how and when the (old) ropes and cocnuts are to be usefull on Susan, Rachel or Amy? :unsure:
5. what is the maximum time to stay on the island to end the island quests?

Nethertheless I got all girls on max. respect, submission and hapiness with the stuff I actually found.
But I´ll keep on playing and staying on the island some more days not to miss something interesting.:D

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
It never takes that long. There's something odd or missing
Crap. Could be a bug. I've encountered others before. Like the one that locked Amy into the nude attire, or had Chloe being grounded permanently in her room.
And this is a requirement for a lot of the later events. :(

Cirode

Mar 6, 2019
They are 'one time only' images from the arrival on the island. You didn't gave the right answer to the starting dialogs.
When invited outside, stay inside to investigate the noise.
After that, find the changes OK, say you'll try something new and order Rachel to face the ocean while you take her
Thanks, neede to load a earlier save to get em and replay. But its fast if you simply skip old content so.
Is there gonna be a repeat on the events later on? Or is it allways gonna be one offs?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I have some (may be not so very evident) questions about the number of items to search for on island in cp-3-7c:
1. could MC find on iusland more than 1 outfit for Rachel ?:unsure:
2. is there only a limited number of chocolate to be found (the lubricant seems to be unlimited, got actually 39!) ?
3. what is the maximum number of special seashells MC could find and give to Susan ?
4. how and when the (old) ropes and cocnuts are to be usefull on Susan, Rachel or Amy? :unsure:
5. what is the maximum time to stay on the island to end the island quests?

Nethertheless I got all girls on max. respect, submission and hapiness with the stuff I actually found.
But I´ll keep on playing and staying on the island some more days not to miss something interesting.:D
Only 1 outfit in ep 7,as there is only 1 butt plug, 1 rattan cane and 1 anal hook
Unlimited 'useful' items (chocolates, lube, ropes (not used yet), seashells both common and rare
No limit on rare seashells that I know of. They are "rare" random items. It depends on how lucky you are
No use for old ropes and coconuts
There is no maximum time limit set up yet, as ep 8 will also be on the island. You can technically spend a year there :cool:
IMPORTANT : DO NOT GO BACK TO THE YACHT, I'm not sure there is a mechanism to go to the island again if you do

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Thanks, neede to load a earlier save to get em and replay. But its fast if you simply skip old content so.
Is there gonna be a repeat on the events later on? Or is it allways gonna be one offs?
After the welcome, all events are repeatables it seems. I don't know what will happen when you get back on the yacht. Maybe a 'dream section' again ? :unsure:

Cirode

Mar 6, 2019
After the welcome, all events are repeatables it seems. I don't know what will happen when you get back on the yacht. Maybe a 'dream section' again ? :unsure:
You can allready go back and forth to the yarth. Upper left coner to do that.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
There is an icon of island in top left corner of game screen. You can switch back and forth at any moment you wish.
I'm not sure that going back and achieve events on the yacht and go back to the island again might not cause some heavy problems later on...as it's not meant to be like that storywise

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Yea IK I've done that before I uploaded save and posted about it.
But the star for Proper Spanking still locked after that and further progression not happening due to this
Very strangely, you can achieve the event from your save only by using the paddle and taking Chloe to her 2d pain threshold.
After doing that, try to go back to the office (no need to do something there) then back to yacht again, it seems to trigger some new events

Reactions: QTmodz

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
Very strangely, you can achieve the event from your save only by using the paddle and taking Chloe to her 2d pain threshold.
After doing that, try to go back to the office (no need to do something there) then back to yacht again, it seems to trigger some new events
Thanks for the info going to check it now. I knew something odd was up.
Thanks again

Reactions: ThL

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Only 1 outfit in ep 7,as there is only 1 butt plug, 1 rattan cane and 1 anal hook
Unlimited 'useful' items (chocolates, lube, ropes (not used yet), seashells both common and rare
No limit on rare seashells that I know of. They are "rare" random items. It depends on how lucky you are
No use for old ropes and coconuts
There is no maximum time limit set up yet, as ep 8 will also be on the island. You can technically spend a year there :cool:
IMPORTANT : DO NOT GO BACK TO THE YACHT, I'm not sure there is a mechanism to go to the island again if you do
Thnx:D :sneaky: But I can´t find any new chocolate after I gave the last piece of chocolate out of the inventory to Amy .
Then I´ll stay on the island until the next release; having sex on the beach with Amy 2 twice a day at daytime , hot romantic love with Rachel at night and give a daily maintainance caning to Susan in the sparetime.:sneaky::p:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Max1276 and ThL

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
I stuck a little with last Cloe and Amy quests on the yacht.
missevts3-7-b.jpg missevts3-7-b.jpg
Could someone please check what action(s) I may missed doing before?
In the gallery only two events are show as not done.
cure3-7-b-gall.jpg
Here is my save:

Last edited:
Reactions: Hakhak
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes