Ra87

Aug 16, 2018
When switching from C3-E6-c to C3-E7-b and continuing from an E6 save game I noticed following problem :
When talking to characters the game could throw an exception because new events like E250, E259, etc were not defined.

I did the following to fix it :
I loaded the save game from E6 and immediately saved it with E7 and then loaded the new save game before I continued to play. This seems to have solved the problem for me.
It seems there is a problem with updating variables for the new content when loading an old save from E6.
Sorry, explain to me in detail by opening the previous version of the game (E6) and uploading the file how do you save it in the new version (E7)?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Sorry, explain to me in detail by opening the previous version of the game (E6) and uploading the file how do you save it in the new version (E7)?
All your versions of CMA ch.3 share the same save folder :
C:\Users\user-name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\CureMyAddiction

Start E7 and use LOAD to load one of your old save games from E6 if you played that episode. Right-Click to save it (preferentially to a new page / new slot to not loose your old save game).

Reactions: Ra87

valantis

Jul 13, 2017
No, I'm talking about spanking Rachel with the rattan cane. Search for it in the house. You''l be able to use it if Rachel's sb is high enough.
With Rachel, between 22.00 and 23.00, go to sleep. Choose to sleep with Rachel. To the question "should I ask her something" say yes. Then you have the sex menu, the options depending on Rachel's submission level.
Ok I was going to bed at 12:00 never payed attention that in the livingroom i had the option to choose. Thank u very much

Ra87

Aug 16, 2018
All your versions of CMA ch.3 share the same save folder :
C:\Users\user-name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\CureMyAddiction

Start E7 and use LOAD to load one of your old save games from E6 if you played that episode. Right-Click to save it (preferentially to a new page / new slot to not loose your old save game).
As soon as I upload an E6 file to E7 it gives me an error and restarts me from the beginning (of chapter 3)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
If i remember right you can replay the Island events in a dream sequence at night.
It's Island from Chapter 1. Not for Island Chapter 3, but you don't have to go back. In fact you better not go back as ep8 will also be on the island

Sep 15, 2018
Getting an Error Message

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Scale' <'Image' u'images/gallery/e236a.webp'> 295 165.94 True>:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
Exception: Could not load image u'images/gallery/e236a.webp': error('Unsupported image format',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

When tired to open the Gallery

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Getting an Error Message

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Scale' <'Image' u'images/gallery/e236a.webp'> 295 165.94 True>:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
Exception: Could not load image u'images/gallery/e236a.webp': error('Unsupported image format',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

When tired to open the Gallery
reported
could a problem when downloading the game.
maybe try to delete all CMA files (put the saves away just in case) and download the game again ?

Last edited:

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
Got bored and just tested your save.
It's about the Proper Spanking / Interactive Spanking achievement, correct?

It worked for me using your save.
Talk to Chloe -> you must be punished -> wait for me in the interior.
Go to the interior and talk to Chloe, then let Amy beat the shit out of her.
To be on the "safe side" let Amy beat her until Chloe reaches the third and last pain threshold.
After she reached it: Stop -> Show me her Ass -> end punishment.
Yea IK I've done that before I uploaded save and posted about it.
But the star for Proper Spanking still locked after that and further progression not happening due to this

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
shit im actually really confuse to this game especially chap1 even i read the walk n following the noteguide still i dont understand :FacePalm:

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes