TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
I keep trying to but during 20:00 they are never in her room
You have to do the quest... Keep doing the quest. 1. take the quest from Susan 2. put pills in Rachel's drink at midnight. 3. (sleeping pills only work for 1 day) - disable her alarm clock the same day you had her drink the pills. 4. turn in the quest for Susan in the morning.

It is easy to miss a step and it will seem as though you are stuck. Just run through it all see if you missed anything. Most likely is that you take the quest from Susan (so she won't offer it again you already took it), then forget to put the sleeping pills in Rachel's drink. Just put more pills and disable her alarm clock.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
This is a save from 3.5 that I tried in the newest update thats not here yet..V4.
Starting over would be quite tedious.

ethanblizzard

May 14, 2018
All depends on how far your MC is advanced enough in game with Chloe/Emily: Try at any daytime a shower (save and load new if Chloe not shown) until Chloe may apear with options for spanking; other earlier options for spanking Chloe: daily at 16:00 in Emilies Room and every 4 days at 23:00 when she spies on Emily or later in Emilies Revenge 16:00 at the jakusi (day before must let Emily invite Chloe for 0:00 meeting to provcate this) ;)
I need it to complete the last star in the chores section of studying with her after spanking her and idk what to do. Thx :)

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
This is a save from 3.5 that I tried in the newest update thats not here yet..V4.
That seems to be the wrong save. Can you upload one of your saves, that you played 0.3.5 with? (or any 0.3 version?)

ethanblizzard

May 14, 2018
It says "You must watch when emily and linda are together." i ve been doing that at 0100 everyday but it doesnt fill the star up.Help TIA

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
It says "You must watch when emily and linda are together." i ve been doing that at 0100 everyday but it doesnt fill the star up.Help TIA
keep doing it it's random. You must enter and then pick "just watch" from the menu instead of the blowjob. (if I remember right)

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
This save you uploaded is definitely not from 0.3 It's super easy to tell because as soon as I open your save I see it has no references to Amy. (Amy was introduced in 0.3 but she didn't exist in 0.1.2 for example) So the reason it didn't work was that you tried to load a save that wasn't from any 0.3 version and above.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
This save you uploaded is definitely not from 0.3 It's super easy to tell because as soon as I open your save I see it has no references to Amy. (Amy was introduced in 0.3 but she didn't exist in 0.1.2 for example) So the reason it didn't work was that you tried to load a save that wasn't from any 0.3 version and above.
Your right...I forgot that I skipped 3.5. It was the version prior to that. Amy was not in the version that I played or even mentioned.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Does anyone know about the changelog or events for the upcoming 0.4.Thanks a lot
Here is the changelog for 0.4 :
Changelog:
  • Fixed a bug with "Sister Rivalry" that could stop the event progression.
  • Fixed a star with Emily shower that was impossible to complete after reaching a certain point in the game.
  • Fixed Susan/Rachel meeting, it was possible for them to be at 2 locations at the same resulting in some minor bugs.
  • Fixed some minor bugs.
  • Chloe can only check on the MC in the shower if the bathroom has no other characters in it.
  • The update is around 160 new images for the added scenes.
  • Added spanking marks for 'Aunt Makes Mistakes' spankings.
  • Added spanking marks for 'Before Bed Relaxation.'
  • 4 New events.
  • 3 Events got added content.
  • 1 Small "hidden" change for an event with Emily related to her new progression.
  • First bondage scene.
  • 1 New call from Uncle
  • 1 New call from Mom
  • 3 New traits are revealed, not much of a surprise here, they were obvious at this point. ;)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
To bad its not true incest, I guess I will give it a pass for now.

True incest = blood relatives.

Reactions: User_32285
3.80 star(s) 123 Votes