ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Need a Tip about Emily's Corruption Star 5 , it says " Emily is trying to hide something in your Bathroom, when Rachel is looking for her. Wait in YOUR Bathroom ! "

Waited several times after Dinner when she`s getting spankend but she never appears :(
Be in your bathroom at 15h00. Go there at 14h00 and skip 1 hour

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
Is chloe's training positions bugged? I don't have the star for the milestone but sometimes the thighs option is there and sometimes it's not

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Anyone have update ?
Be patient.

This is found at the Gary Patreons page:
0.5 will be available on April 5 for the Admiral tier.
April 7
for the Captain tier
0.4 : March 12
for all patrons.
0.4 Public Release: April 1
ONLY Patreons are able to use this link (for Captains & Admirals Patreons)

Reactions: Lampblasted

ethanblizzard

May 14, 2018
How can i spank chloe during the day before studying with her?And what are all the times i can catch chloe doing something during the day?TIA

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
How can i spank chloe during the day before studying with her?And what are all the times i can catch chloe doing something during the day?TIA
All depends on how far your MC is advanced enough in game with Chloe/Emily: Try at any daytime a shower (save and load new if Chloe not shown) until Chloe may apear with options for spanking; other earlier options for spanking Chloe: daily at 16:00 in Emilies Room and every 4 days at 23:00 when she spies on Emily or later in Emilies Revenge 16:00 at the jakusi (day before must let Emily invite Chloe for 0:00 meeting to provcate this) ;)

Tupido

Sep 10, 2018
1552055540508.png

How can I get this star in the last version? I dont manage to get any contest or anything at night after dinner...

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
View attachment 259248

How can I get this star in the last version? I dont manage to get any contest or anything at night after dinner...
The tooltip pretty much says it all. Are you getting Rachael to give you hand jobs? Did you get her to give you a hand job, but you had already came that day and convinced her that it wasn't working? She should have dressed as a schoolgirl to make it more sexy. Keep getting schoolgirl hand jobs, and Susan should catch you. Get Rachael in trouble with Susan, knock and join, win kneeling contest, profit!

Reactions: ksg14044

Tupido

Sep 10, 2018
Ive tried 5 consecutive days and susan catch us all days and then nothing happens, and try after dinner as always and nothing...

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Ive tried 5 consecutive days and susan catch us all days and then nothing happens, and try after dinner as always and nothing...
Okay, Susan caught you, so now get Rachael punished. Peek/ open the door on Rachael in the evening, 2100 I think, and catch her using the dildo. I can't remember what the right option is off the top of my head, but I seem to recall that it was the bottom one. Go rat out Rachael to Susan the next morning, visit the two in Rachael's room after supper, then all should be clear.

rdcftctfcf

Nov 22, 2018
I can't get the 5th star of the Aunt Makes Mistakes to save my life, it just keeps saying don't try to unlock this it will come in time

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
do we need an updated walkthrough, or is that "beta2" version still good for the current version?
It's not. You have to use the hints/help system integrated into the game (it's in several places so look through everything - notebook - help tab - progression window)

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
I think you need to win the kneeling contest against Rachel. Win it twice, pick both options. (the contest comes up after you advanced enough during Susan-Rachel sessions at 20:00). If that doesn't work peek during their session, but I think you are missing the kneeling contest.

rdcftctfcf

Nov 22, 2018
I think you need to win the kneeling contest against Rachel. Win it twice, pick both options. (the contest comes up after you advanced enough during Susan-Rachel sessions at 20:00). If that doesn't work peek during their session, but I think you are missing the kneeling contest.
I keep trying to but during 20:00 they are never in her room

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes