GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Bit more explanation as I understand it: you can still see the content, the game just won't detect you completed that star. So if have everything else in that event and tried it a couple of times, there is a good chance you've already seen all of the content. So you are not missing any of the content because of the star issue even now.
Thank you so much, cleared the point, I'll go for the last star missing, the Sacrifice thingy (I suppose can get it, even with the spanking deactivated).

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Where do I find that patch? Maybe it fixes my problem too. I cannot get Amy to leave my room. Noone has anything new to say, I rejected her countless times, nothing happens.
- available from the lowest level (deckhand)

But to be honest I don't think your issue has anything to do with the patch. Don't try countless times 3 is enough IF you are at the correct point in the quest. What's currently in your notebook? is it empty? Does Amy say anything new at 22:00 interior or 14:00 at the hot tub (when she is alone during the day)?

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
- available from the lowest level (deckhand)

But to be honest I don't think your issue has anything to do with the patch. Don't try countless times 3 is enough IF you are at the correct point in the quest. What's currently in your notebook? is it empty? Does Amy say anything new at 22:00 interior or 14:00 at the hot tub (when she is alone during the day)?
I am at the point where the only open options are the Emily questline where you need to get rid of Amy and the stuff dependant on that. Notebook is empty. Amy does not say anything new anywhere. The last progress on that I can remember is the discussion with Rachel about the unused rooms.
Edit: Amy and Rachel also sit together in Rachel's room on sundays iirc, but they don't want to talk to me.

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
I am at the point where the only open options are the Emily questline where you need to get rid of Amy and the stuff dependant on that. Notebook is empty. Amy does not say anything new anywhere. The last progress on that I can remember is the discussion with Rachel about the unused rooms.
Edit: Amy and Rachel also sit together in Rachel's room on sundays iirc, but they don't want to talk to me.
Sounds odd. Can you upload your save? Now I want to figure out what's going on :)

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I found the quest to remove Amy from mc's room quite easy. Look at the notebook and talk regularly to Amy and the other girls when mentioned (Chloe, Linda, Rachel).
When Rachel says she is considering it, have sex with Amy. Chloe may peek and the next morning Rachel removes Amy from mc's room to protect poor Chloe's innocence.

Reactions: ThL and TGI Games

drivering

Aug 3, 2017
How do you unlock the last star in sibling rivalry? Where you have to "Keep pushing for the option for Emily to watch again and again'? I can't remember which scene lets you ask Chloe to ask Emily to watch.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
How do you unlock the last star in sibling rivalry? Where you have to "Keep pushing for the option for Emily to watch again and again'? I can't remember which scene lets you ask Chloe to ask Emily to watch.
It's after the midnight meeting set up by Emily (revenge). You have to do this event 5-10 times and after some time Chloe will accept harder punishments (first 3 options so far).

Reactions: drivering

ktootk202

Apr 13, 2018
when I try to load old saves I am getting this error message:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/updates/update_0-3.rpy", line 4, in <module>
NameError: name 'e014' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/!init/_pause.rpyc", line 6, in script call
  File "scripts/!init/_gamestart.rpyc", line 29, in script call
  File "scripts/updates/update_0-3.rpyc", line 4, in script
  File "C:\Users\thoma\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\CureMyAddiction-0.4.2-pc\CureMyAddiction-0.4.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1762, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\thoma\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\CureMyAddiction-0.4.2-pc\CureMyAddiction-0.4.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\thoma\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\CureMyAddiction-0.4.2-pc\CureMyAddiction-0.4.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scripts/updates/update_0-3.rpy", line 4, in <module>
NameError: name 'e014' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Cure My Addiction 0.4.2
Wed Mar 13 11:17:39 2019

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
For those with outdated savegames (v0.2.x or earlier) :
- Use the 0.3.x 100% save game (see page 123, post ) or
- Start a new game.

Reactions: TGI Games

halil123

May 23, 2017
When I read your post, I understood that it was after the first time you saw a scene, you wanted to skip it. I didn't know that you played an adult game to skip the sex scenes. My apologies.
Since you can't fucking read I will quote what I wrote.

"I don't want to watch same 2 frames for a whole fucking minute."

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes