ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Sorry guys but I need some helps here. If someone could give me a hand to finish first milestone?
I finish already the truth or dare game and I did it about 6 times and also chloe's corruption but couldn't find chloe's personality to unlock chloe's training. I think must need some tips... It's the only star left to finish (unlock all positions during chloe's training),and thanks for the help.
To complete Chloe's trait during Truth or Dare : have her get fully naked (Dare : undress x3), then have her on all four on or round the table (Dare), then ask her her biggest humiliation (Truth). It will unlock her trait

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Im on day 169 and still am not hearing noises outside of rachels room to catch her any help???
Did you complete Milestone 1?
At 22:00 save the game and just enter Rachel's room. If she is busy with the vibrator, use the 3rd dialog option. The next morning visit Susan at the bridge and report to get 2 days without chores.

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
Anyone know how to fix this ? I already explored all the options in "up for something" i mean appear for me only footjob and handjob , i never had option for Blowjob with Emily and i don't know how to activate this . Thank you

kinkybastard

Nov 21, 2017
Anyone know how to fix this ? I already explored all the options in "up for something" i mean appear for me only footjob and handjob , i never had option for Blowjob with Emily and i don't know how to activate this . Thank you
study with her at 17:00 on the deck... i think that is the trigger

Reactions: andupreda

hornyboy6969

Jul 16, 2018
Did you complete Milestone 1?
At 22:00 save the game and just enter Rachel's room. If she is busy with the vibrator, use the 3rd dialog option. The next morning visit Susan at the bridge and report to get 2 days without chores.
I have entered many times @ 22:00 and shes always reading or sleeping. I only have 2 stars left in milestones Rachels exhibition and Spanking rachel

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
The two stars you need are both achieved in the 20.00 sessions in Rachel's bedroom with Susan. I suspect you are still using the sleeping pills to make her miss the call to Uncle, and cause the need for punishment by Susan.
Once you get those two you will achieve the milestone and then the reason for punishment sessions at 20.00 changes to catching Rachel with her vibrator at 22.00
I hope I have remembered it all correctly?

JohnDavise

Jan 14, 2019
What happened to the "Pretend to be Sick" option for playing with Chloe? I had to restart because my saves were from a old version and I can't get unlock rectal temperature because I can't make her pretend to be sick anymore

hornyboy6969

Jul 16, 2018
The two stars you need are both achieved in the 20.00 sessions in Rachel's bedroom with Susan. I suspect you are still using the sleeping pills to make her miss the call to Uncle, and cause the need for punishment by Susan.
Once you get those two you will achieve the milestone and then the reason for punishment sessions at 20.00 changes to catching Rachel with her vibrator at 22.00
I hope I have remembered it all correctly?
So should i stop with the sleeping pills?

safwan

May 25, 2017
Hey all im stuck when i ask either of the girls to if they want to play a game tonight nobody shows up in the interior at 2am, this is the last event i need for the milestone what am i missing?

hornyboy6969

Jul 16, 2018
No, you have to use the sleeping pills to get into the sessions. Both the exhibition star and the spanking one are unlocked through different choices in those sessions that using the sleeping pills gets you.
Ill keep trying but no luck with peeking on Rachels punishment yet at 20:00

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
What happened to the "Pretend to be Sick" option for playing with Chloe? I had to restart because my saves were from a old version and I can't get unlock rectal temperature because I can't make her pretend to be sick anymore
Maybe you've passed this stage. Go see Linda in the infirmary at 08.00. Speak with her about Chloe. It unlocks Linda going to Chloe's room immediately. It's the new second way to see some rectal temperature check.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Wow.. the MC must be spanking Rachel REALLY hard, so hard that it buttons and unbuttons his shirt! (After caught lying about Emily, animation inconsistency).

Also, some animations are unable to be skipped, forcing the player to watch the entire sequence. (Spanking Rachel animation can't be clicked through, can be skipped by enabling skipping of Unseen Text, not a good option as you can skip over actual dialog, which require UnRen to enable scrollback).

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi, How do I get the event: Fulfilling Linda's Request ? (Emily + Linda meeting at pool at night).
I've talked to both, and I have it on Notebook (I wonder where and when Emily and Linda are meeting .....), but nothing starts. Have tried it 1 game week, nothing.
Are there there other conditions, which I should have, to trigger this event ?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hi, How do I get the event: Fulfilling Linda's Request ? (Emily + Linda meeting at pool at night).
I've talked to both, and I have it on Notebook (I wonder where and when Emily and Linda are meeting .....), but nothing starts. Have tried it 1 game week, nothing.
Are there there other conditions, which I should have, to trigger this event ?
They meet in Emily's room at 01.00

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes