hornyboy6969

Jul 16, 2018
Thank you for the breakdown but i never hear noices at 20:00 no mater how many times i make Rachel miss the call. Have not seen Susan punish Rachel yet

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Thank you for the breakdown but i never hear noices at 20:00 no mater how many times i make Rachel miss the call. Have not seen Susan punish Rachel yet
Is there any hint in your notebook? The notebook usually lists all the tasks to do to progress in the game.

At a day after applying the sleeping pills, you report to Susan that Rachel missed the call.
Rachel will announce during dinner, that she will be with Susan for about an hour.
At 20:00 : Save the game. Go to Rachel's room and try to knock, peek, enter

hornyboy6969

Jul 16, 2018
Is there any hint in your notebook? The notebook usually lists all the tasks to do to progress in the game.

At a day after applying the sleeping pills, you report to Susan that Rachel missed the call.
Rachel will announce during dinner, that she will be with Susan for about an hour.
At 20:00 : Save the game. Go to Rachel's room and try to knock, peek, enter
Rachel has never said that at dinner anytime for me.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
What's happened now? Yesterday everything ok, today there is no HUD, I can not check anything (see image)
1552996153142.png

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
cant get acces to my saved it give me a error and no pocibility to ignore ?
old saves from before 0.3.x are no longer supported.
In that case start a new game or use one of the 100% save games for 0.3.x.

If you have multiple versions of the game installed, they may all use the same folder for save games,
C:\Users\[YOUR_WINDOWS_USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\CureMyAddiction
so be sure that you use the newest version of the game and a compatible save game.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Ok, the example selection might have been a bit unfortunate, but in fact the HUD has completely disappeared (in all scenes)
The screenshot shows a transparent textbox. Did you install mods or do you use a deflated version?
If so, try to play with a clean install.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
how do u follow the walkthrough properly
The walkthrough is no longer needed for the later versions. There is an integrated hint system + notebook for all the quests. If some stars seem out of reach, just look this thread or post a question here

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
The walkthrough is no longer needed for the later versions. There is an integrated hint system + notebook for all the quests. If some stars seem out of reach, just look this thread or post a question here
this is my first time playing the game, so will the hint system work for a new game

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
this is my first time playing the game, so will the hint system work for a new game
Yes, yes it will. If you don't know how to get a star, hover over top of the star, and a hint should be displayed by the tip bar near the top. Some stars don't seem to display a tip, but as @ThL said, if you get stuck, ask here.

Reactions: ThL

Delambo

Jan 10, 2018
Usually you need to do "Sacrifice" before. Get 2 punishments in a week and talk to Susan to arrange a secret date at 02:00 at night. (femdom session) Then failing at the cleaning chores will result in a short session with Susan between 7pm and 8pm.
If you disabled femdom, probably nothing will happen.

Note : Mood was removed from the game.
That makes some sense. So now I'm trying to complete Sacrifice first, and stuck on the last star. Says lie to Susan, I assume that means don't shower and say you did. Tried that multiple times and still no change to the scene or star.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
That makes some sense. So now I'm trying to complete Sacrifice first, and stuck on the last star. Says lie to Susan, I assume that means don't shower and say you did. Tried that multiple times and still no change to the scene or star.
Try : Take a shower and tell Susan you did not take a shower.

Save the game before the 02:00 event. There are several different combinations of dialogs and certain stars require a certain dialog path.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
How do I spank chloe bare bottom and how do I unlock all positions for her?
Ignore Chloe or delay punishment for later. The next time she is a bad girl that day there should be the option for bare spanking.
Ignore/Delay Chloe twice to get a new position for bare spanking on that day.
Use the shower to get more Chloe events during a day.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes