Delambo

Jan 10, 2018
It's not possible in the first session. Repeat the event and Susan should ask if mc took a shower and then there should be a new scene if mc says he did not take a shower.
I'll gladly keep trying. I only need this last star in Sacrifice and then two in Not Good Enough, and I've thoroughly enjoyed every moment of the story so far.

For note though, she asks every time if I took a shower (and I've tried about 6 times) and they answers are Yes, Yes or Yes. I have NOT showered about half of those times.

stanixis

Mar 19, 2019
hi, i'm stuck with this notebook.
Amy is not anymore in my room.

Linda's visit is unavailable at the moment.

And i can't get steps when chloe get spanked by emily.

thx

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
OK, how do you get Chloe Corruption lvl 1? Same goes for Emily Corruption lvl 1?

We really could use a walkthrough for this since hint system doesn't really cover everything.

And what is "First Milestone"? Is it first star, or is it collecting all 15 stars?

hornyboy6969

Jul 16, 2018
I give up!!! No matter what i do i cant get Susan to punish Rachel , I give her the sleeping pills and she misses the phone call but nothing

TheGary

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
hi, i'm stuck with this notebook.
Amy is not anymore in my room.

Linda's visit is unavailable at the moment.

And i can't get steps when chloe get spanked by emily.

thx
If Amy is not your room, it's a bug, you should not have this notebook entry. Ignore it for the moment, I added it to my check list.

TheGary

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I give up!!! No matter what i do i cant get Susan to punish Rachel , I give her the sleeping pills and she misses the phone call but nothing
I don't think this part is bugged but I can check your save if you upload it to see what's going on.

bielmunoz

Dec 4, 2017
I ordered the catsuit for Chloe but it never arrives

I can't unlock the last five stars from "Chloe's training"

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Someone help!~ Can't complete the last star of the 1st milestone....
Steal Chloe's homework (13.00 Interior). There is a random chance that Emily will show up at 15.00 in the Interior or to see Chloe being spanked by Rachel. Repeat until you get it.

rangerty1

Mar 20, 2019
So guys, I don't really know how to get a blowjob from Emily, its said that I should do some studies but nothing happens

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I've now started Cloe's training up to the 6. star, but missing Nr. 2 (Cloe's Corner time in her Room). have already talked wit Susan about it. How to start?
Susan also told me to phone Mr. Elwell from Rachel's office. But where is it ? Have only her bedroom and her sleeping room, nothing else

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
To get First Milestone, I have to finish first Cloe's Training.
But how do I start it. I've already talked with Susan about it She will join/or give some advice, but how and when can I start it? Have played a whole game week with every possible events with Cloe, but can not find it
Have you tried speaking to Chloe ?

Reactions: lazyharry
3.80 star(s) 123 Votes