lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Uhh, sometimes I'm a little bit to quick.
I should better read more carefully. Not a phone in Rachel's office (because there is no one), the phone is in Linda's office (to call uncle)

AlRa

Feb 25, 2019
Hello, everyone. I need some help.
1. Open first star "Chloe dressing up"
2. Could I see the events from "highlighted" points?

magus448

May 22, 2018
1. Could be the star for her yelling at you when entering without knocking. Try setting c1Cor=0 in the console, if she already has a corruption point, then keep trying to interact with her door several ways till it completes. If after it completes, put c1Cor=1 again.
2. Don't think these do anything yet. These might be usable later after their sexual relationship progresses more with the MC and maybe each other.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
2 : they are not available yet, and some may not be available at all (Emily for instance said that she'd rather be spanked than be a spanker)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
When is the part with linda with her hands on her head? I've done every spanking with her and never saw it.
Maybe the punishment level is not high enough. Top right, when hovering with the mouse, it should read 10. At that level there is a "corner time" after each spanking. Maybe it's what you miss. To progress, have Rachel spank either the girls or MC repeatedly

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
View attachment 266839 please help me i don't no
Go in the Interior at 13.00. Search. You get the option to steal Chloe's homework. You can repeat with a cooldown.
For Emily study with her : 18.00 Terrace. You'll get a BJ.
When you stole Chloe's homework, come back in the Interior at 15.00. You'll see Rachel spanking Chloe. Stay until you get caught.

AlRa

Feb 25, 2019
1. Could be the star for her yelling at you when entering without knocking. Try setting c1Cor=0 in the console, if she already has a corruption point, then keep trying to interact with her door several ways till it completes. If after it completes, put c1Cor=1 again.
2. Don't think these do anything yet. These might be usable later after their sexual relationship progresses more with the MC and maybe each other.
Well, thanks a lot for U answer

AlRa

Feb 25, 2019
2 : they are not available yet, and some may not be available at all (Emily for instance said that she'd rather be spanked than be a spanker)
Hmm... Yes of course she said it, but It's strange logic - she did it alredy in "Truth or Dare" game...

big_daddy_j64

Feb 24, 2018
For Emily study with her : 18.00 Terrace. You'll get a BJ.
When you stole Chloe's homework, come back in the Interior at 15.00. You'll see Rachel spanking Chloe. Stay until you get caught.
Still stuck on this bit. Do I need to have the "Study" chore to be able to trigger this? Or any specific day?

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes