tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
You need stay at full stamina for 3 days in a row.
i was at full stamina from doc night visit to doc night visit, that's longer than 3 days!

also when i catch chloe masturbating, the only options i ever get are nothing or have her do my chores, when will the other two ever unlock?!?

Helldriver

Oct 8, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

50,000 times and it's still locked locked why?!?
Gotta unlock her getting a harsher punishment from the aunt, keep stealing the homework until she is fake being sick and then use it as leverage for the Aunt to convince her to give harsher punishments to Chloe and then after that you get those options.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Gotta unlock her getting a harsher punishment from the aunt, keep stealing the homework until she is fake being sick and then use it as leverage for the Aunt to convince her to give harsher punishments to Chloe and then after that you get those options.
did that already, still nothing, she doesn't get punished at all now when i take her homework

i agree with someone else, really needs to be a walkthrough to figure out all the twists in the grinds

AnUnknownShadow

Jun 3, 2017
did that already, still nothing, she doesn't get punished at all now when i take her homework

i agree with someone else, really needs to be a walkthrough to figure out all the twists in the grinds
Rachel mood is too high, she's not spanking Chloe if she has 2 or 3 "green face".

Enough

Oct 11, 2018
I feel like save from beta1 is not fully playable at beta2, i tried 10 days in row and I can't take/find most of new features

Helldriver

Oct 8, 2017

When that happens you need to help your aunt till she gives you the homework task, then keep taking the homework without telling Chloe to hand in her homework and keep repeating it till you get the bare ass spanking scene. Might also depend on the Aunts mood.

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
He goes on his uncles yacht? Who has three daughters? (= MC's cousins?) Incest-tag please? :D :p
you are incorrect.... its his wife....your step aunt..... and her daughters.... your step cousins...... SOOO...no incest......

Emily, the oldest, was born from a previous relationship, I've never seen her father. Chloe was adopted a few months after my uncle married Rachel.

light03

Feb 26, 2018
Somebody found how to unlock "cunnilingus contest" ("Aunt make mistakes" event)? I have tried to repeat scene, try diffent mood. Still dont work.

milesrhoden

Jun 5, 2018
Also looking for a walkthrough - stumbled through a few events, searched this thread for a few answers, but I've looped through the same basic day like a dozen times now.

I put sleeping pills in rachel's drink by the pool at midnight, spent the next day hiding in her room hoping to witness her punishment from Susan but no luck. Hiding in Rachel's room has never advanced anything for me - I have no idea why it's there right now. How do I see that BDSM scene? Do I peek? Do I knock? At what time? How do I use the boat's manual to set off the alarm?

Is there no way to put sunscreen on Emily? Couldn't find any images of it using UnRen so I guess it isn't there yet, but the game really doesn't make that clear (especially when other paths are clearly blocked off, like for example Dr. Linda in her bathing suit at night, or some random revenge quest for Emily against Chloe).

Chloe has faked being sick 8 times and it's identical every time - I thought maybe she'd get more into it with each sick day/spanking session, but no such luck. I have no idea how to push that quest forward. Chloe's additional punishments are just buried in the game and after many hours I still have no idea how to get them.

I found images of a massage scene with the doctor but I haven't a clue how that happens. My relationship with the doctor hasn't changed at all for hours.

All of these frustrations could easily be fixed by a walkthrough, perhaps made available to $5 patrons or something. Even just a weekly schedule would be super useful. I really like this game but getting stuck is such a let down.

light03

Feb 26, 2018
I put sleeping pills in rachel's drink by the pool at midnight, spent the next day hiding in her room hoping to witness her punishment from Susan but no luck. Hiding in Rachel's room has never advanced anything for me - I have no idea why it's there right now. How do I see that BDSM scene? Do I peek? Do I knock? At what time? How do I use the boat's manual to set off the alarm?
First time, you just hear the noise and come up with a plan of action. I’ll need to talk to Emily and Chloe, and then to Linda. Then, read the manual on the bridge at any time when Susan is not there.
After the next missed call, after dinner you will need to go to the bridge and then go to the door. The alarm will work and you will get a reason to enter Rachel’s room, but nothing will come of it. However, the next day Susan will say that she knows that it was you who triggered the alarm. And the next time he lets you go into the room to punish you with Rachel. Or, if she is in a good mood, she will allow to peek. But I found is only one version of events - spanking (Susan spank you and Rachel). There is another locked option - "cunnilingus contest", but I still haven't figured out how to unlock it.

Reactions: milesrhoden
U

User_10739

I hope this "Cures My game breaking crashes" from the last release...

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Ok the unren protections are crap. Deleting game. If the developer comes to his/her/it's senses put it on the OP. The pace of the game is too slow for me. Although I don't mean to damn with faint praise, it is better than waterworld.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes