tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Found an easier way

Upload your save and change the following variables
aMood(1) - This one I think it's Rachel
aSpecialMood(1) - This one is Susan probably

It triggered the new punishement on Chloe.
it would be better if you had told us what you edited it to. currently amood is 47 for me

elysium1988

Sep 21, 2017
I kind of love this game but the grinding is absolutely too much and I think if a game ever needed a proper walkthrough then it was this one. Grinded out most of the events but really cannot by the love of god figure out how to complete no privacy and unlock 'Rachel's Helping Hand' & "Chloe's New Punishment'

Edit: Well checked the developer's patreon and it seems he has posted a guide to how to unlock the new Beta 2 events but apparently that is only for patreons.

bill r

Feb 9, 2018
can't advance "helping hand" caught aunt staring, talked to susan, aunt talked to doc then nothing

AnUnknownShadow

Jun 3, 2017
it would be better if you had told us what you edited it to. currently amood is 47 for me
There's a fix on the dev Patreon for this.

BUG FIX 10/18 : Characters' mood could increase or decrease without limit in certain cases, making it almost impossible to bring it back to normal. Download the fix (001.rpa) and overwrite the same file in the \game folder. All characters moods will be fixed for the next day.

Also fixed a bug who made it impossible to progress on "Rachel's helping hand." if you forgot to go in her room when she told you to do so.

Note: There will be GUI changes in the next update that will help you know what's going on with NPCs' mood. I'm also working on a better progression window to bring back the hints and make it per save.

bill r

Feb 9, 2018
By the way, yesterday I unlocked "cunnilingus contest" in Aunt make mistakes event. Looks like you need to be spanked by Rachel several times. Intentionally breaking the rules and not apologizing, getting your “punishment” and talking to Susan. She will notice that the rules on the ship are very light and it seems the player violates them specifically because He likes this “punishment”, after which a new option will open in the event. I hope this will help someone, I was looking for a long time yesterday how to open this choice.
tried that with no luck

secrecy

May 1, 2017
Agree with everybody that it is a pity developer made things unnecesarily complicated. A lot of potential hidden into a "try everything randomly and see if something happens". A game cannot work this way.

Normally I don´t ask for a guide but not the case with this game. Developer is rejecting people having fun from his own game. What a pity.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

TheGary

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Agree with everybody that it is a pity developer made things unnecesarily complicated. A lot of potential hidden into a "try everything randomly and see if something happens". A game cannot work this way.

Normally I don´t ask for a guide but not the case with this game. Developer is rejecting people having fun from his own game. What a pity.
I didn't plan on posting but I followed the thread carefully.

Guys, I heard you and no I didn't do it on purpose, I think I lacked an outside point of view on how difficult / annoying it was to find the events.

There will be massive changes regarding the "difficulty" in the next update, but I need times to make those changes.

There's one thing I can do relatively quickly and it's a walkthrough for all the events, It will be ready for this weekend if everything goes smoothly. It will be released for everyone, I will also make the current walkthrough public (right now).

secrecy

May 1, 2017
Thanks for the feedback. If you get to implement a hints system or make a more direct tasks system no doubt your game will become a favourite for everyone who try it.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017

Guys, I heard you and no I didn't do it on purpose, I think I lacked an outside point of view on how difficult / annoying it was to find the events.

There will be massive changes regarding the "difficulty" in the next update, but I need times to make those changes.

There's one thing I can do relatively quickly and it's a walkthrough for all the events, It will be ready for this weekend if everything goes smoothly. It will be released for everyone, I will also make the current walkthrough public (right now).
Nice to see some feedback. Good luck

Reactions: Zeber75

Shin Mugetsu

Mar 26, 2018
How to activate that little minx new punishment i just take her homework after telling her mother she rather gets punished than doing them and she goes unpunished and when i speak to Susan she seems surprised and thats all

elysium1988

Sep 21, 2017

Thank you for observing the feedbacks from the players and trying to address the issues. That is really a great trait to have as a developer. I really think this game has great potential if these few issues are fixed. Having a hint system will definitely do a major good to this game and will make the grinding far more easier. And ya thanks for making the current walkthrough public and also for the bugfix. Keep up the good work

Guys, here is the bugfix if you are having issues with Rachel's helping hand event, from the developer's Patreon.

BUG FIX 10/18 : Characters' mood could increase or decrease without limit in certain cases, making it almost impossible to bring it back to normal. Download the fix (001.rpa) and overwrite the same file in the \game folder. All characters moods will be fixed for the next day.

Also fixed a bug who made it impossible to progress on "Rachel's helping hand." if you forgot to go in her room when she told you to do so.
and the current version's events unlocking guide also seems to be have been made public in his patreon

light03

Feb 26, 2018

Thanks for the great game. I immediately liked it and I saw a lot of potential. The update is also great. Hope to see more Susan. I like her style. She is wonderful. I will try to find money to support you.Keep up the good work and your game will be one of the best in the sandbox genre.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes