tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
hmm noticed some other things i missed somehow, head from emily. the captain doing all sorts of things. wtf how do you get these or are they for future versions?

sarumas

Nov 7, 2017
mmh, i copied my old savegames but all my progress disappeared - finished all events in beta 1 and now all stars are grey :/

Enough

Oct 11, 2018

it's not 100%, but maybe someone will find this helpfull to reach his own 100%.

If I will grind to max I will also upload 100% save.

EDIT : In other post i added full save folder, because looks like it's needed

Hanshin

Sep 13, 2018
For Rachel Helping Hand you need to get no privacy on lvl 2 with masturbation and toilet + talk to susan. When you did it you need to stop having any release (blowjob, HJ or anything) dunno how long so your aunt @21 in her room has a new dialogue where you can ask for her help. After that everytime when you get a boner @Lunch you can ask her for release. Also when you succeeded in letting her knock your door you can let her in when she asks and you get a Handjob where it shows what Susan talked about. :)

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017

it's not 100%, but maybe someone will find this helpfull to reach his own 100%.

If I will grind to max I will also upload 100% save.
well that failed, apparently it stores event values in persistent so when i loaded your save, sacrifice had 0 stars, i wish someone would make a renpy save editor that could also edit persistent as well.

Helldriver

Oct 8, 2017
Has anyone figured out how to get Red smiley faces with the aunt yet? No matter what I do I can't upset her past neutral.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hi
How do you unlock Emily's help ? Talked to her every hours for a few days, with mood in between 1 and 3 Greens, and still nothing

Enough

Oct 11, 2018
well that failed, apparently it stores event values in persistent so when i loaded your save, sacrifice had 0 stars, i wish someone would make a renpy save editor that could also edit persistent as well.
Ok added full folder of saves, tell if this is enough. Don't know why i can't upload this .rar to forum, so wetranfer link

Sparkwolf

Aug 16, 2017
You need first to spank her (for faking being ill), then go and do your chores (study) with her. She'll tell you she can hardly seat and will show you how red her ass is
Thanks a lot, any idea about Rachel's Helping hand though ? I tried everything and went through all the steps and still the event doesn't start

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
The dev said that he will post a detailed walkthrough during the weekend so i say just be patient for a couple of days and you won't need consoles cheats or whatever :)

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
Guys, I heard you and no I didn't do it on purpose, I think I lacked an outside point of view on how difficult / annoying it was to find the events.

There will be massive changes regarding the "difficulty" in the next update, but I need times to make those changes.
you need to reduce the grind by more than 90% and i'm not exaggerating at all.

in your game you don't only require the players to go through the same event multiple time, you also have silly variables in your code like 'handjob_pool_cooldown' that make impossible to play the same event in consecutive days, so that the HJ pool event alone requires 2 weeks of game time to be completed and the payoff for that is just a few renders.
even worse than those silly variables, you also have events ruled by random numbers, like the 'Chloe sick' event, so that the player is forced to advance days till the event finally take place.

i'd suggest you take your time and entirely re-do the mechanics of your game.

Reactions: LanceRayne

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Thanks a lot, any idea about Rachel's Helping hand though ? I tried everything and went through all the steps and still the event doesn't start
I don't remember exactly, but stop coming until you have uncontrolled erections. Rachel will ask you to see the doctor. Try to see Rachel, she'll say a word for you. Next time Rachel will offer her help. It took me days to get there, more luck than purpose...

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes