the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
i was told, the android port from the op isn't working
well, here is it's smaller brother, my unofficial android port of Cure My Addiction BETA2
read the help tab in the game menu, for hints on touch screen usage
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Nasi Bungkus

Jun 20, 2017
i was told, the android port from the op isn't working
well, here is it's smaller brother, my unofficial android port of Cure My Addiction BETA2
read the help tab in the game menu, for hints on touch screen usage
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
Thanks for Highly Compressed

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
you need to reduce the grind by more than 90% and i'm not exaggerating at all.

in your game you don't only require the players to go through the same event multiple time, you also have silly variables in your code like 'handjob_pool_cooldown' that make impossible to play the same event in consecutive days, so that the HJ pool event alone requires 2 weeks of game time to be completed and the payoff for that is just a few renders.
even worse than those silly variables, you also have events ruled by random numbers, like the 'Chloe sick' event, so that the player is forced to advance days till the event finally take place.

i'd suggest you take your time and entirely re-do the mechanics of your game.
agree 100%

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I don't remeber excatly, but stop coming until you have uncontrolled erections. Rachel will ask you to see the doctor. Try to see Rachel, she'll say a word for you. Next time Rachel will offer her help. It took me days to get there, more luck than purpose...
I wrote the answer late last night and I realize it's gliberish !
I should have written : Try to see the captain, she'll say a word for you
Sorry, this game really doesn't need any added difficulties ;-)

MR. Stiale

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
help, can't access the hallway and therefore all the rooms:
call screen area_transition not known (or not available, etc.)
anybody has the same problem?

Lednacek

May 26, 2017
i have only started the game but i have realized one thing. The yacht has no heliport. How did he get on the boat?

joecool

Dec 13, 2017
Thanks for the walkthrough

Many of the scenes depend on character moods. It would be really helpful if you explained what changes the mood both up and down. Right now I cant do many scenes because Aunts mood is too high and I have no idea how to force it lower.

One thing you should add is an indicator that shows mood on the screen when talking to someone. Its too much of a pain to go look at the character menu each time

Another thing to consider is something with the doors in the hallway that shows someone in there or not. Maybe cracked open if empty or light coming out from the bottom if occupied. Too grindy to check every door at each time increment

Its a great start at a cool game. Just needs a little to help the user

D

Deleted member 814688

Help, I can't find an alarm clock in Rachel's room am I missing something? or did I load the game wrong?

D

Deleted member 814688

hrm i guess i broke something somehow, i haven't done any chores for several days, aunt's mood is 0 her specialmood is 1, her tolerance is 500 and she hasn't tried to kicked me out yet, why?!?
is sacrifice just listed and not usable? she does say she's going to talk to me later but doesn't, no night visits either so what'd i do wrong?
I have the same issue, anyone have a clue why this is happening? Is it tied to the moods?

tontoman

May 4, 2017
I wrote the answer late last night and I realize it's gliberish !
I should have written : Try to see the captain, she'll say a word for you
Sorry, this game really doesn't need any added difficulties ;-)
I'm thinking the the whole Rachel Helping Hand is bugged. As even when you have the doc helping you out, you still get the same text of Rachel telling you that the Doc should have a fix. No shit, been going to her for week, done that.
I get the 'try the girls to help out' speech from teh captain, but nothing changes.

As the text sequence doesn't make sense (the doc thing), thinking there's a bug in there that makes it much harder to get to than it should. Other events blocking etc.

And a thought, when the walkthrough says 'unlocked Lindas Help', does it mean just started and in progress, or finished with all the stars filled? Because all the wording and hints can be misleading. As in the 'visit me before lunch' you'd take as anytime before lunch. But no, it actually means the exact hour before lunch. 11am and only 11am.

EDIT: Bugged, or just coded to be really specific, bit like the above lunch thing and poorly worded.

With the Doc, go through the days as shes thinking about the cure. On the day she decides to do it AND gives you the treatment for the FIRST time, then you go and see the captain right after. You'll get the 'I can tell you anything' line.
Before that event with the doc doesn't do anything, and after you get the broken talk about doing your sisters you had before from the captain. So it's another 'one shot' trigger as far as I can tell.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
ok looked at the walkthrough and many of those things just aren't happening at all. my level is all the way to game over, still no punishment things on the paddle. she's said she was going to punish me but nothing ever happens, regardless of her mood. when i get sent to susan she just makes me wait around for an hour, no femdom stuff at all... also chloe when her mood was 0 still did the bending over in the hot tub. for rachel, i did absolutely nothing she told me to do for several days, no spanking, no threats to kick me off the boat, just the you will be punished line but nothing ever happens. maybe i'll get it happening with the walkthrough cuz some things haven't been completed like the naughty doctor, just 1 star on it cuz i've only caught her 1 time. also have given rachel the sleeping pills but the first time, nothing about the clock at all, then somehow i did it again without linda's help and got the prompt about the clock, but she still woke up on time haha wtf?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Anyone knows how to start Emily'sexhibition? It says it's unlocked, I keep talking to her but nothing happens. I don't have the first two stars of Emily's help though. I fear I'm past the chance to get them. Nothing in the walkthrough. Ideas ?

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes