• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
There is no such bug. She can't fake sick every day, it would be suspicious. She does it randomly until she is fully discovered. After she is discovered you have to use Linda 08:00 in the morning to generate new "sick" events.
wait, you visit linda (the nurse) and not Chole at 8? ive been visiting chole hoping to trigger it

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
wait, you visit linda (the nurse) and not Chole at 8? ive been visiting chole hoping to trigger it
Depends on when in the game. Early on Chloe will play sick, if you check her room at 0800 then you will see Linda checking her for a fever. You will also see a thermometer over the picture of Chloe, indicating that she is playing sick. Later in the game (after Chloe has stopped pretending to be sick), you can trigger the last few stars by going to Linda and telling her that Chloe ask for her. You can then go at 0800 and peek or walking in to finish those stars.

Reactions: TGI Games

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
So I have a question about language choice, several times the characters use the phrase "thirsty" to refer to sexual interest. This sounds odd to the American ear, what culture or cultures is that phrase from? Just curious where it's from. In American idiom the word used is usually "hunger".

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
So I have a question about language choice, several times the characters use the phrase "thirsty" to refer to sexual interest. This sounds odd to the American ear, what culture or cultures is that phrase from? Just curious where it's from. In American idiom the word used is usually "hunger".
Mainly American. Your ear is behind the times, "thirsty" has been the go to expression for 3 or 4 years now.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
so there is no blood incest? your cousins were married in and not blood related to your uncle?

Dean King

Jun 29, 2017
Why can I only enter the room when with the Emily and Linda scene how do I finish the achievement for the milestone

DioDanika

Oct 4, 2017
Think I am bugged. I have a note to study with emily in the afternoon, only that has never been an option and is not?
She is already having sex with linda and anal sex with me. The only "event" that I haven't progressed to its limit is the one where I discover emily and rachel in my room. cannot seem to progress.

Reactions: Belnick

seas13

Mar 18, 2019
I need help to proceed with the game.
I have never see a dialog for Amy and that for i can't unlock ''spending time with emily''.
Can someone fix my save, so i can proceed?
(sorry for my english)

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
So I think I've found a minor bug. Whenever Rachel discovers the MC entering a room without knocking, she always discovers it twice. So enter a room (for example Emily's room at 1600 to catch Chloe snooping and if Rachel catches you and you try again, she will catch you twice.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Damn, this update was so much fun! Do you guys, ThL mainly, know if there is going to be a branching path after the island? It looks like it, with the "And now what?".
The answer to this question is still only in TheGary's head for now. The return on the boat will be a tricky business indeed.
Glad you liked the update, IMO the best one so far as I already posted here

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
She doesn't seem to get my MC's passive agresivness tho. I'm choosing Emily every single time but she doesn't get it. I'm still hoping we can help her start a relationship with the shark, even if she has started to grow slightly on me.
Without Amy do you think Emily would have moved so fast ? Nothing like a healthy competition ;)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
So I think I've found a minor bug. Whenever Rachel discovers the MC entering a room without knocking, she always discovers it twice. So enter a room (for example Emily's room at 1600 to catch Chloe snooping and if Rachel catches you and you try again, she will catch you twice.
I think it's random, often twice, not always, but not sure about it

Reactions: Baxonius
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes