ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I can't take 2 stars in milestone: Rachel must use the paddle on Chloe's bare bottom and Rachel must use the paddle on Emily's bare bottom. How can i get that? Not have any hints and nothing in walkthrough.
Your punishment level is probably not high enough. Have Rachel spank the girls and MC repeatedly, you should go from spanking to bare spanking to paddle spanking then to paddle spanking with corner time

Reactions: ipps

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
The 6 days on the island seem to me as a real short time to fullfill all of the mini quest to gain all stars. I am now on the last day and only collected 38% stars. May be I followed the wrong strategic way and have begin with new organized steps. May be MC has to wake up earlier on day +6 and each day after?
You can only complete one main path and some minor events in a week. But you'll be able to return on the island. What you should aim at is 1 main path per week (a different one each time) and 100% achievements after 4 weeks on the island. Better than that would be a challenge (all minors in 3 weeks is achievable).
May the Force be with you ;)

Ragel

Jun 27, 2017
Your punishment level is probably not high enough. Have Rachel spank the girls and MC repeatedly, you should go from spanking to bare spanking to paddle spanking then to paddle spanking with corner time
Daily threat level and punishment metods is full, never saw spanking girls except chloe in interior after get her homework. How can i trigger girls spanking?

I also trying to distract girls in studying and provoking them in dinner but as always...didnt see any spank of girls.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Daily threat level and punishment metods is full, never saw spanking girls except chloe in interior after get her homework. How can i trigger girls spanking?

I also trying to distract girls in studying and provoking them in dinner but as always...didnt see any spank of girls.
You should be in the corridor in the evening when you have distracted the girls in the day and Rachel has announced them a punishment. You'll hear noises coming from their chambers (21.00 and 22.00 depending on who). Peek

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Despite having commented earlier about the need for different routes after the island, I have still made a save for the end of each of the 4 paths - so I am prepared for whatever THeGary decides about continuation.

My first playthrough on the island I really just got a 'feel' for what went on, and ended it on the Rachel path.
Having done that it was easier to work out what was needed for the individual girls, but there are still some events that need finding by, shall we say, "different sleep patterns".

Looking to future use of the Island setting, something in the plot line has begged a question.
Rachel has implemented her 'educational programme or ideas' on her girls and the MC has been introduced to the set up.
However during a yacht based event involving Emily and Rachel, we learn Rachel overheard Emily on the phone to "one of her friends".
Where has this friendship come from?
When did it start.
How long have the girls been on the boat?

It would be quite plausible that at some stage the girls would need to leave the yacht for say examinations, or even University terms - could Rachel really educate them to degree standard?

You can see where I am going with this - can't you ;)

Now with the girls out of the way - the MC could share the island with Rachel and Susan. I'd like to see those three play the High Card and Shots Game -

…… ……… and of course - none of this eat when you want nonsense; no, bit of evening dinner formality - nice dress with stockings for the ladies.

PLEASE

Ragel

Jun 27, 2017
You should be in the corridor in the evening when you have distracted the girls in the day and Rachel has annonced them a punishment. You'll hear noises coming from their chambers (21.00 and 22.00 depending on who). Peek
Thank you very much for respond i really appreciate it. But still can't get it :( Rachel not annonce punishment, she always say that's enough for today (when provoke) and nothing happening in 21-22 in corridor after disctract.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
You should be able to see the individual girl's punishment stats in the info line at the top of the screen - a red bar system just like the MC's '3 strikes and you're out' system, so you can tell if they are likely to be punished. You do need to talk to them and sometimes you find out Rachel has caught them doing something wrong "off camera" so to speak

Or should that be "3 strikes … .. and you'll get more strikes" ? ;)

Reactions: Ragel

Ragel

Jun 27, 2017
You should be able to see the individual girl's punishment stats in the info line at the top of the screen - a red bar system just like the MC's '3 strikes and you're out' system, so you can tell if they are likely to be punished. You do need to talk to them and sometimes you find out Rachel has caught them doing something wrong "off camera" so to speak

Or should that be "3 strikes … .. and you'll get more strikes" ? ;)
That now make sense, thanks dude, didnt pay attention for that 3 strikes system before.

ipps

Dec 27, 2018
Got two more stars to finish stage 1. Need to do the rachel and susan things. And need to do all the positions with chloe. As such been grinding the days waiting for rnjesus to trigger the susan/rachel events but im either on a run of terrible luck or in fact theres a soft trigger to the event. The walkthrough doesnt mention it. Ive tested being punished (no success) or getting emily/chloe in trouble (no difference). Honestly, i wouldnt ask, but its been 20 something days, and laws of probability suggest im failing a trigger check.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Got two more stars to finish stage 1. Need to do the rachel and susan things. And need to do all the positions with chloe. As such been grinding the days waiting for rnjesus to trigger the susan/rachel events but im either on a run of terrible luck or in fact theres a soft trigger to the event. The walkthrough doesnt mention it. Ive tested being punished (no success) or getting emily/chloe in trouble (no difference). Honestly, i wouldnt ask, but its been 20 something days, and laws of probability suggest im failing a trigger check.
Exactly which event and which hints for the missing stars ? The system is programmed to "help" you see what you need to see to unlock stars whenever there is some random trigger, so back luck is out of the question

Reactions: Baxonius and ipps

ipps

Dec 27, 2018
ive done at least another 5 days in the interim. Theyre always in the interior (instead of rachel's room) at 20.00. Just got chloe smacked. Im starting to think ive bugged the game out. Ironically there was a period in the game when i couldnt ever face my punishment because they were never in the interior earlier on. Actually i'll try that. Perhaps its triggered by 2/3 punishments... hang on. :)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
ive done at least another 5 days in the interim. Theyre always in the interior (instead of rachel's room) at 20.00. Just got chloe smacked. Im starting to think ive bugged the game out. Ironically there was a period in the game when i couldnt ever face my punishment because they were never in the interior earlier on. Actually i'll try that. Perhaps its triggered by 2/3 punishments... hang on. :)
Rachel and Susan are only in Rachel's room if you triggered the event, otherwise they are in the interior, that's normal
For the girls, distract them at least 2-3 times during their homework if you want to see a spanking

ipps

Dec 27, 2018
thanks dude. Ive tried tonnes of things to provoke this, so i'll try this one. Still no luck thusfar. Im going all in with the distractions for the next few days. If it doesnt work i might honestly be out of ideas. Im 2/3 punishments. Im visiting susan all day. Ive done and skipped chores. Ive got both the girls in trouble. Ive hidden homework. Ive gone mad with linda. Yet its always the same result. The beauty of science is that wrong answers still lead to greater knowledge.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
thanks dude. Ive tried tonnes of things to provoke this, so i'll try this one. Still no luck thusfar. Im going all in with the distractions for the next few days. If it doesnt work i might honestly be out of ideas. Im 2/3 punishments. Im visiting susan all day. Ive done and skipped chores. Ive got both the girls in trouble. Ive hidden homework. Ive gone mad with linda. Yet its always the same result. The beauty of science is that wrong answers still lead to greater knowledge.
drop a save that I try it out

ipps

Dec 27, 2018
just tested it, no bueno. I think ive accidentally bugged out the game. Possibly the update conflicts with the older game. Thus once i complete an event (say for example the truth or dare/chloe training event from 0.5), perhaps this stunts progress on earlier triggers. I'll try it again. But im like day 30 or so of looping this and i think im gonna have to restart... or at least go back to an earlier save and not trigger the new content.

ipps

Dec 27, 2018
save added above. :) I loaded an earlier save, but i think im done for today :) Event still didnt trigger so i reckons im coming back tomorrow to have another crack at it. Game is lovely, so im not mad. Just want to barrel into the new content is all. :)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
save added above. :) I loaded an earlier save, but i think im done for today :) Event still didnt trigger so i reckons im coming back tomorrow to have another crack at it. Game is lovely, so im not mad. Just want to barrel into the new content is all. :)
OK, nothing wrong. I played your save.
Wait until 00.00 by the pool, spike Rachel's drink. Wait 1 hour, go in her room, disable the clock.
The following morning go tell Susan : "it's done".
Open the help menu and disable femdom. At 20.00 knock on Rachel's door and enter. Choose kneeling contest. With femdom off it's an automatic win. Choose : Rachel masturbates. It will unlock her exhibition trait.
Enable femdom again.
You're ready for Milestone one.
The other events seemed at a "normal" level of progression

seas13

Mar 18, 2019
I need help with 2 stars from ''Emily's shower & bath''
Screenshot_3.png
Below is my save. Can someone fix it or tell me what to do to take this stars!
Thanks!

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes