ipps

Dec 27, 2018
Holy crap. What kind of superhero are you?

ETA: Insta fix. Thanks dude. I guess i mugged myself.

Reactions: ThL

Addda2211

Jul 15, 2017
what is the hint ? it's about Linda isn't it ?
Yeah, which is why this is baffling me, hahaha. I keep visiting Linda at 21:00, but except the usual options of joining in or blackmailing her, nothing new happens. I must have tried everyday for a couple of weeks in a row, but nothing yet

May 25, 2017
Could anyone tell me how to trigger the first star of Aunt Finally Finds Out? I have no idea how to start it
Yeah, which is why this is baffling me, hahaha. I keep visiting Linda at 21:00, but except the usual options of joining in or blackmailing her, nothing new happens. I must have tried everyday for a couple of weeks in a row, but nothing yet
There are a few conditions that need to be met:

1) Linda at Exhibition Level 1 (Marked by her visit to your room, showing off a new uniform).
2) Chloe must have pretended to be sick for at least 3 days.
3) You must have spanked Chloe at least twice when she's pretending to be sick.

Once you've met all those conditions, Rachel with accuse Chloe during breakfast. When that happens, visit Linda to unlock the star.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Some people wonder if the island episode means that the story breaks up into different paths and they have to make some kind of final decision.

I don't think so.
The philosophy of CMA so far is :
- There are no relevant decisions in the game, only minor decisions like doing first quest A and then B or vice versa.
- The player can always get 100%. (If not then it is a bug and will be fixed.)
- (Almost) all scenes are repeatable.

The island has 4 different paths but it is repeatable, so players will be able to do all 4 paths and if completing a path will open new opportunities on the yacht, all players will be able to experience it without the need to save the game before doing the island decision and then to continue with 4 different branches of save games (which certainly would end in a logistical nightmare.)

The 100% philosophy has impact on the development of the story. If there will be content where mc can have sex with Rachel, Susan, Linda, Emily, Chloe and Amy (as many players demand), then the player at 100% will almost automatically end with a harem.

(Only way to not end with a harem would be a (laborious) mechanism that the player can have sex with all the girls but not at the same time, e.g. similar to the island chapter by doing a repeatable quest line which sets one or more girls as favorites and "disables" advanced sex scenes with the other girls for that time. I'm not sure if this would make much sense since mc has already sex with Linda, Emily and Amy and is close to sex with Chloe. And some kind of approach towards sex with Rachel and Susan will likely follow in the 0.6-update. All these sexual relations are separated and work fine, e.g. different time and place for different girl(s). Emily's jealousy of Amy may vanish when she can get a good threesome with mc and Amy while Chloe will be happy if mc includes her into a spanking+bondage+sex threesome with Amy.)

I think it will end with a harem which allows a limited number of different three- (or four-) somes but probably not a big orgie where mc can have sex with all the girls at the same time. (Rachel will probably not have sex with mc at the same time as Emily and Chloe due to their mother-daughter-relationship, so it will be either Rachel or Emily and Chloe. But there might be spanking events including Rachel, Emily and Chloe once mc is in charge and the girls did something stupid.)

Reactions: ThL

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
How do I win a kneeling contest after being caught with Rachel by Susan? Susan doesn't give me theft quests anymore, so she doesn't spend time in Rachel's room, so no kneeling contest.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
How do I win a kneeling contest after being caught with Rachel by Susan? Susan doesn't give me theft quests anymore, so she doesn't spend time in Rachel's room, so no kneeling contest.
Check Rachel's room at 22:00 and use 3rd dialog option. Report to Susan the next morning. Can be done everyday.

Morbooze

Jul 27, 2017
I have all the stars necessary for the first milestone, but it still hasn't triggered. Have I done something wrong?
1555169883563.png

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Running newest version. Saved a game. Next day attempted to load save and got:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'E059'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\SJester\Desktop\Games best\Cure My Addiction\CureMyAddiction-0.4.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\SJester\Desktop\Games best\Cure My Addiction\CureMyAddiction-0.4.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\SJester\Desktop\Games best\Cure My Addiction\CureMyAddiction-0.4.3-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\SJester\Desktop\Games best\Cure My Addiction\CureMyAddiction-0.4.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\SJester\Desktop\Games best\Cure My Addiction\CureMyAddiction-0.4.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3477, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\SJester\Desktop\Games best\Cure My Addiction\CureMyAddiction-0.4.3-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\SJester\Desktop\Games best\Cure My Addiction\CureMyAddiction-0.4.3-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "C:\Users\SJester\Desktop\Games best\Cure My Addiction\CureMyAddiction-0.4.3-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "C:\Users\SJester\Desktop\Games best\Cure My Addiction\CureMyAddiction-0.4.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\SJester\Desktop\Games best\Cure My Addiction\CureMyAddiction-0.4.3-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Users\SJester\Desktop\Games best\Cure My Addiction\CureMyAddiction-0.4.3-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 910, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\SJester\Desktop\Games best\Cure My Addiction\CureMyAddiction-0.4.3-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 845, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\SJester\Desktop\Games best\Cure My Addiction\CureMyAddiction-0.4.3-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 308, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\SJester\Desktop\Games best\Cure My Addiction\CureMyAddiction-0.4.3-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\SJester\Desktop\Games best\Cure My Addiction\CureMyAddiction-0.4.3-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 729, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "C:\Users\SJester\Desktop\Games best\Cure My Addiction\CureMyAddiction-0.4.3-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 62, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'E059'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Cure My Addiction 0.4.3
Sat Apr 13 09:25:22 2019
Never mind ran the wrong version.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
how did you trigger the chloe no underwear spank? I keep postponing, but it's still the underwear spank only.
During the same day you have to ignore her once and then on the second time spank her, you should then have the bare bottom spanking.
To ignore her : catch her at 16.00 in Emily's room and then at 23.00 in the Corridor. Or Shower in your bathroom at 06.00, plus one of the above.

Reactions: Baxonius

JP18

Jan 19, 2018
I have no idea if Im doing something wrong but i cant get the 2 paddle scenes to work i have all the other milestones and the punishment progression is maxed but anytime i steal chloes homework rachel is using her hand and with emily is the same when peeking from bathroom someone please help :)

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes