May 25, 2017
Does anyone know what the dev is planning to focus on for the next updates?
For 0.7 we should expect to see the missing rooms re-added (and re-designed), along with various events and even more idles using the new yacht interior. If you look carefully at some of the idles added in 0.6, you'll notice interesting teasers hinting at possible future events.

Wobblysocks

Apr 8, 2018
I think this is a (minor) bug. Once Amy has moved the flag should be reset.

The flag you have to change is e023.enabled but it is overwritten by the update if amy_did_arrive is true.

Code:
if amy_did_arrive and e023.enabled:
        $ e023.enabled = False
You can try the following :
Play until Linda should do a visit. Save your game before going to bed in a new slot.
Use to change both flags :
amy_did_arrive -> false
e023.enabled -> true
Sleep
If Linda did surprise visit, save again and change both flags back.
That worked perfectly. Thanks. It's good to get all the past quests to 100% in time for 0.7 :)

Sukhoi

Jul 8, 2018
I hope Amy gets put in her place in the coming versions, I hate that bitch! Where are random black dudes forcing their BBCs in her holes when you need them.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Here are some tips :
Unlock Chloe's New Punishment, you must be able to earn favor. When you caught her, there will be an option to ignore her (using : "Actually, you can go", "Actually, no, I've something else to do."). You must do this once and then during the same day, you spank her and the option for a bare bottom spanking will be possible. The easiest way is to catch her at 16:00 in Emily's room and ignore then caught her at 23:00 in the corridor peeking on Emily and spank her.
For the last : go to your bathroom early in the morning, shower, ignore Chloe TWICE, keep showering and on the third time bare spank her, you've got an extra scene. It might take all day for her to show 3 times...
Chloe corruption lv 1: when you catch her, choose "You must be punished" -> "Spanking" -> "I'll deal with you later". Then talk to her immediately after and it will trigger the scene.
THANKS!!!!

cri

Oct 23, 2017
Hi. I need a single star to complete the first Milestone, it's "You must watch when Emily is Linda are together". I go to Emily's room at night and I watch them play each other, and I get the option of leaving or join them, I did both actions but none of those two options gives me the star that I need.
Any idea of what happend?

Last edited:

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
any new content with the aunt in this update? any incest patch to make your cousins your cousins.

May 25, 2017
Hi. I need a single star to complete the first Milestone, it's "You must watch when Emily is Linda are together". I go to Emily's room at night and I watch them play each other, and I get the option of leaving or join them, I did both actions but none of those two options gives me the star that I need.
Any idea of what happend?
Make sure you have unlocked Emily's Corruption Level 1. When you enter the room, you'll get the option to pick between "Let him watch" and "Blowjob". Pick "Let him watch" and enjoy the scene.

What are the consequences of choosing the better pair of tits between Amy and Emily?
Different small talks with the girls.

any new content with the aunt in this update? any incest patch to make your cousins your cousins.
Yes, 0.6 includes an event with Rachel.

Reactions: jackkane

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
dear all, stuck again: Chloe's punishment, I need a star "very early in the morning when she is not wearing panties", I tried to visit her at 6am, also forcing her to not wear any the day before, but nothing happens. What am I missing? thanks

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
dear all, stuck again: Chloe's punishment, I need a star "very early in the morning when she is not wearing panties", I tried to visit her at 6am, also forcing her to not wear any the day before, but nothing happens. What am I missing? thanks
Try the day before at 16:00 catch her in Emily's room.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I'm still missing the last two stars for Linda Surprise Visit.

Any help on this? I have looked through the thread, but could not find anything conclusive.
So I get her to visit me every 3rd day it night If I ignore her, but nothing more...

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019

Any help on this? I have looked through the thread, but could not find anything conclusive.
So I get her to visit me every 3rd day it night If I ignore her, but nothing more...
just play ! and when i was in that part of game missing stars just play spin in the circle do things for days and just you get stars ! little boring but if you want to finish ....

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018

There are two versions of Linda's surprise visit during the night. A normal and a more advanced version. You need to progress in the other story a bit to get the second one. You will need to have milestone 1 to get the second more advanced version.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
There are two versions of Linda's surprise visit during the night. A normal and a more advanced version. You need to progress in the other story a bit to get the second one. You will need to have milestone 1 to get the second more advanced version.
My Progress is 99% and I finished all other Events already...so does she keep on visiting you at night...and you just need to keep on ignoring her?

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes