TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
My Progress is 99% and I finished all other Events already...so does she keep on visiting you at night...and you just need to keep on ignoring her?
If you finished all other events you should get the advanced version automatically. It only requires you finishing Milestone 1 and seeing the previous, normal version.

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
However I forgot to say, but it might be disabled after Amy's arrival. Which kinda makes sense since Amy is in your room so the old images don't make much sense any more.

ThunderKnive

Dec 7, 2017
So I had this error after returning from the island. ANybody knows what to do???

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/!init/!old/_pause.rpy", line 8, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/zz_oldgame/_gui.rpy", line 22, in execute
  File "game/scripts/zz_oldgame/_gui.rpy", line 25, in execute
  File "game/scripts/zz_oldgame/_gui.rpy", line 27, in execute
  File "game/scripts/zz_oldgame/_gui.rpy", line 28, in execute
  File "game/scripts/zz_oldgame/_gui.rpy", line 28, in keywords
NameError: name 'Time' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/zz_oldgame/locations/pool/loc_pool.rpyc", line 47, in script call
  File "scripts/zz_oldgame/npc/cousin2/c2_how.rpyc", line 8, in script call
  File "scripts/zz_oldgame/meals/dinner/dinner.rpyc", line 108, in script call
  File "scripts/zz_oldgame/npc/cousin2/c2_talk_to.rpyc", line 18, in script call
  File "scripts/zz_oldgame/npc/cousin1/c1_talk_to.rpyc", line 30, in script call
  File "scripts/zz_oldgame/meals/dinner/dinner.rpyc", line 6, in script call
  File "scripts/zz_oldgame/meals/lunch/lunch.rpyc", line 14, in script call
  File "scripts/zz_oldgame/locations/doctoroffice/loc_doctoroffice.rpyc", line 41, in script call
  File "scripts/!init/!old/_pause.rpyc", line 8, in script
  File "C:\Users\jefsc\Test\CureMyAddiction-064-pc\CureMyAddiction-0.6.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\jefsc\Test\CureMyAddiction-064-pc\CureMyAddiction-0.6.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts/!init/!old/_pause.rpy", line 8, in <module>
  File "C:\Users\jefsc\Test\CureMyAddiction-064-pc\CureMyAddiction-0.6.4-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1360, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\jefsc\Test\CureMyAddiction-064-pc\CureMyAddiction-0.6.4-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\jefsc\Test\CureMyAddiction-064-pc\CureMyAddiction-0.6.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\jefsc\Test\CureMyAddiction-064-pc\CureMyAddiction-0.6.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3059, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\jefsc\Test\CureMyAddiction-064-pc\CureMyAddiction-0.6.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\jefsc\Test\CureMyAddiction-064-pc\CureMyAddiction-0.6.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\jefsc\Test\CureMyAddiction-064-pc\CureMyAddiction-0.6.4-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\jefsc\Test\CureMyAddiction-064-pc\CureMyAddiction-0.6.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3059, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\jefsc\Test\CureMyAddiction-064-pc\CureMyAddiction-0.6.4-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\jefsc\Test\CureMyAddiction-064-pc\CureMyAddiction-0.6.4-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/scripts/zz_oldgame/_gui.rpy", line 25, in execute
  File "game/scripts/zz_oldgame/_gui.rpy", line 27, in execute
  File "game/scripts/zz_oldgame/_gui.rpy", line 28, in execute
  File "game/scripts/zz_oldgame/_gui.rpy", line 28, in keywords
  File "<screen language>", line 28, in <module>
NameError: name 'Time' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Cure My Addiction 0.6.4
Sat May 18 17:27:36 2019

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Is there anything different if you start the new 0.6.6. version with an Amy ending on the island - somebody mentioned Amy content earlier?

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Is there anything different if you start the new 0.6.6. version with an Amy ending on the island - somebody mentioned Amy content earlier?
You get different conversations when returning to the yacht. And if you only have Amy's ending and you don't have Rachel's you won't be able to play the new Emily event. But no events/ major content that's tied to the Amy ending as of yet.

Reactions: Canto Forte

N7Shepard

Mar 19, 2019
The new Yacht looks great. Does anyone know if the plan is to redo the game from the beginning in this style or is it going to stick with the remodeling during the island trip? I know it would take a lot of time to redo everything but this game is good enough I don't mind waiting more than a month between updates.

I do miss the overlay, chores, and other missing features with the new update. Hopefully those things will be added back in when the rest of the remodeling is done.

cri

Oct 23, 2017
Make sure you have unlocked Emily's Corruption Level 1. When you enter the room, you'll get the option to pick between "Let him watch" and "Blowjob". Pick "Let him watch" and enjoy the scene.

Different small talks with the girls.

Yes, 0.6 includes an event with Rachel.
Hi, Emily's Corruption Level 1 is "completed" but nothing. fuck!!!! xD hehe, well...I will keep trying. Thks

cri

Oct 23, 2017
Make sure you have unlocked Emily's Corruption Level 1. When you enter the room, you'll get the option to pick between "Let him watch" and "Blowjob". Pick "Let him watch" and enjoy the scene.

Different small talks with the girls.

Yes, 0.6 includes an event with Rachel.
I already discovered it, I had to enter without knocking on the door, not spying on them, because they end up giving different options

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
@TheGary : Found a little bug, while playing through the game again today. It seems "show screen hallway2_handler" never get called, if the game version is bigger as 0.603, so the icons to peek and enter the rooms in the new hallway never get initialized...
It's not a big loss currently, but Emily's room is already done, so I thought I should mention it.

Reactions: TheGary

xb

Nov 9, 2017
Ha I just noticed when you "dream" you can go back to the old boat and be entertained until the new .7 update comes out.

Reactions: ThL

Vic Cain

Jun 26, 2017
i'm stuck on not being able to unlock chloe's corruption level 1. i keep choosing "i'll deal with you later" every time i catch her but nothing happens. any ideas?

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Tried the game and i liked the quality, models and UI stuff, but after playing like 1 and a half hour, a pleasure and fun became a boring chore of clicking, grinding, looking in the book for hints every 2 minutes and checking if something changed or not.

This game reminds me of BB with the grinding and spanking, maybe in this game it's a little better done but still overall gameplay is exhausting in my opinion.

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes