May 25, 2017
<snip>You have taste my friend - even though it is poor taste ;)</snip>
About a week ago, Gary decided to conduct a poll, asking his top three tiers of patrons to decide which character should get an additional animation in 0.8. As you can imagine, the poll turned into a popularity contest with pretty much everyone voting for their favorites. Now, I rarely do this, but it's necessary to prove a point this time - here are the results:
Code:
Rachel     30 (37%)
Emily      25 (30%)
Chloe      19 (23%)
Linda       6 (7%)
Susan       2 (2%)
Amy         0 (0%)
It was a fierce battle between Rachel & Emily from the very beginning with Chloe trailing not far behind the entire time. As you can see, Rachel eventually prevailed. Now, I'll let everyone make their own conclusions about the numbers, but here are a few things I find intriguing:

1) If you combine Rachel, Em and Chloe's results, you'll see that they get a smashing 91% of the vote, leaving barely 8 out of 82 votes for the other three.
2) And here is my point to you, Bonhomie, given Susan's meager 2 votes, I can hardly agree that she can be seen as "the ultimate prize".
3) I seriously can't understand the Amy hate and can't wait for her story to be finally revealed in v0.8. 0 votes? Really?..

Last edited:

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Very interesting stats - I can understand Emily's attraction, she is very beautiful.
Chloe is not my type, but physically I would agree with the top 2 no question about it.

Did you also consider that they are probably the two most romantic females of the 5.
Maybe the patreons are 'buying into' the story as much as the render quality?

My point is that the characters of the prospects are important, and Susan is intrinsically connected to Rachel - look at the new 'together' renders since the island.
Showing my age, there's an old song with a catchy line:
"You can't have one without the other." ;)

The MC needs to get a bit more assertive as we progress, and his performance should be improving with all the action he is now getting - he should be lasting a lot longer, and increasing the satisfaction levels of his harem, making them more dependent.

There is a shot of Susan's ass in the dildo mask scene that is near perfection as she leans over the MC - I defy you to look at it and not want to bang her from behind as per my sig.

(ThL where are you?)
;)

May 25, 2017
ı have save files for old version(6.2). how can use this new version
They should be compatible. Just transfer them to your "game/saves" folder.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Open the "Events" screen and check what stars (scenes) are left for you to unlock. Hover your mouse over a star to see a hint about unlocking it. Additionally, there's a detailed walkthrough in the OP if you get stuck.
sometimes you do what the hint is and the star is still grey, why?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Two possible reasons:
1) The event/scene is on a cycle and you need to try more than once to unlock it.
2) You made a mistake.

Which event are you having trouble with?
one is in emily's help, there's a grey star between 2 yellows, it says explore all options in up for something, i've done that many times, it's still not cleared.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Im stuck at "Fulfilling Lindas request" I simply cant get the 7th star.

The hint says "complete spending time with emily, talk to linda and ask how are you, if she mentions emily, try to peek at night"
But it just wont happen, I simply cant get her to talk about Emily. I already tried it to talk to her more times than i can count at different times and areas but it just doesnt want to trigger.

One strange thing I notice that sometimes if click on "How are you?" The option to ask her disapears but nothing at all pops up, no text at all. Is that a bug or something or am I missing something. There are only 4 last quests (post Amy) I have left to do but thats it.

arthurjensen

May 31, 2019
I got my very first error in the game just now:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/events/e070/e070_back_on_yacht2.rpy", line 13, in <module>
NameError: name 'npc' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/events/e070/e070_back_on_yacht2.rpyc", line 13, in script
File "D:\Games\CureMyAddiction-0.7.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Games\CureMyAddiction-0.7.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Cure My Addiction 0.7.2
Wed Jul 03 19:02:51 2019

Anyone knows if it is safe to continue ?

TheGary

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I got my very first error in the game just now:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/events/e070/e070_back_on_yacht2.rpyc", line 13, in script
File "D:\Games\CureMyAddiction-0.7.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Games\CureMyAddiction-0.7.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Cure My Addiction 0.7.2
Wed Jul 03 19:02:51 2019

Anyone knows if it is safe to continue ?
Yes, you can ignore this bug without any issue.

Reactions: arthurjensen

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018

The other Admiral sounds like a very perceptive fellow. ;)
Susan's 2% showing does however seem rather low, and on reflection I would have to throw "screen time" into the equation, plus the option to hide any Femdom (mild as it is) content.

If, in future updates, we get to see any Rachel & Susan action in the bedroom, then the popularity percentage may change.
Of course Susan's supposed domination of Rachel will probably not appeal to your good self, Seg, but given the casual shots of them around the yacht I mentioned earlier, I wonder if TheGary might surprise one or two people with the actual depth of their relationship.
Susan has hinted that she is not averse to the idea of entertaining a cock in her pussy, and if the MC proves himself a worthy unselfish lover with Rachel, then Susan might well succumb, and not be the evil witch you see her as.

:whistle:

arthurjensen

May 31, 2019
Just wondering if I am stuck or maybe even doing something wrong.
I have unlocked "Dare or Dare #1" and had it for quite a while, first star is lit, but there has been no progress for at least 20 game days. Then there is "For Real? #1", it has been unlocked for a while, but no stars lit - I have a notebook entry about a possible threesome, does it come from that event (and the stars just don't show) or is it something else ?

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Just wondering if I am stuck or maybe even doing something wrong.
I have unlocked "Dare or Dare #1" and had it for quite a while, first star is lit, but there has been no progress for at least 20 game days. Then there is "For Real? #1", it has been unlocked for a while, but no stars lit - I have a notebook entry about a possible threesome, does it come from that event (and the stars just don't show) or is it something else ?
Dare or Dare is a one time event, and unique. Did you complete it? If yes you can dream about it, if no try to speak to everyone involved Amy, Chloe see if they have new options when you talk to them and they are alone.

Other than that you can upload a save or a screenshot of your progression which makes it easier to help.

Reactions: Segmentation Fault
3.80 star(s) 123 Votes