• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

azerty789

May 10, 2017

Unlocked

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's promising. I hope we will get some daily stuff like peeking, showering, cleaning,etc... for a more alive yatch. For the moment the new yatch feels a bit empty because of the lack of minor scenes.

Sethx

Jun 14, 2017
Search the topic for the word "save" there should be more than a few of them around. Then take your pick depending on what type of save you want.
I known it's a dumb question but, how do i search the topic for a specific keyword?

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
I am so hyped about the next version. it says on Patreon its the devs first game which is so hard to believe given all the quality in renders and storytelling.. I do hope TheGary will continue audio, because if executed well that brings the experience to yet another level. Stay real to the character's and their development and you will the next superstar of your trade...

kaiserata

Aug 18, 2018
I'm missing 1 star in "Aunt Makes Mistakes", it's "Unlock Rachel's schoolgirl uniform,keep repeating that scene until Susan learns about it,win keeling contest" I unlocked the uniform,Susan learnt about it,but i cant do the last part because Susan doesnt need my help,so i cant put sleeping pills in Rachel's beverage in 00.00., and scene between Susan,Rachel,MC doesnt happen.How i am going to do this?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I'm missing 1 star in "Aunt Makes Mistakes", it's "Unlock Rachel's schoolgirl uniform,keep repeating that scene until Susan learns about it,win keeling contest" I unlocked the uniform,Susan learnt about it,but i cant do the last part because Susan doesnt need my help,so i cant put sleeping pills in Rachel's beverage in 00.00., and scene between Susan,Rachel,MC doesnt happen.How i am going to do this?

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
How do I corrupt Rachel? the furthest I got with her was spanking her with Susan, I'm trying to get her in her school iniform

Z-goal

Jul 2, 2019
Hi.
I have problems with the game, can you help me?

I can't complete the first milestone because of these:
- Chloe doesn't pretend to be sick anymore, and I can't force her.
- I can't find the paddle, so some events are blocked.

May 25, 2017
Hi.
I have problems with the game, can you help me?

I can't complete the first milestone because of these:
- Chloe doesn't pretend to be sick anymore, and I can't force her.
- I can't find the paddle, so some events are blocked.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
I didn't forget, it was quite intentional. ;)
You have taste my friend - even though it is poor taste ;)

As to the 'ultimate prize' I must refer you back to our discussion some days ago, when I referred to the bond between Rachel and Susan.
Penetration with Rachel is merely a stepping stone along the way to the all holes threesome with our two MILFS.

With 5 females and a variety of kinks, TheGary has a myriad of options and permutations to explore. Making too much of fucking Rachel is not sensible.
There have been two (sort of) threesomes involving the MC and Linda plus a.n.other, and a nearly one on the island, so the MILF one is just a matter of time.
I suppose Linda could be used as a trial run - with the MC again, first with Rachel and then with Susan

:love:

Reactions: Segmentation Fault
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes