list101

Mar 18, 2019
quick question.. 2nd star..Catch Chloe being naughty and punish her with corner time in her room. After that go to her room and enter without knocking... how do i catch her? cause when i catch her in emelys room i can only choose to spank her, same when catching her spying at 11 in the night only choice is spank or watch her get naked... so what to do?
go to Chloe's room she will stand naked in the corner

list101

Mar 18, 2019
I'm stuck again guys. I can't find out how to start one event and I'm missing a star in another :(

View attachment 332138
Save that
1.quit
2.get UnRen.bat - copy it in the main folder and run it as admin - enable last option 6.
3. Start the game
4. go to the snapshot and revert as far as u can - try Susan with other option

got 100% part 1,2,3

May 25, 2017
go to Chloe's room she will stand naked in the corner
That doesn't answer the question (how to catch her and give her the punishment). It was already answered by gnadudu - some progression in "Chloe's Training" is required for the option to unlock.

Save that
1.quit
2.get UnRen.bat - copy it in the main folder and run it as admin - enable last option 6.
3. Start the game
4. go to the snapshot and revert as far as u can - try Susan with other option

got 100% part 1,2,3
I have to strongly advise AGAINST that approach. Rollback is known to cause serious problems with CMA, including unpredictable behavior and even broken game states. Additionally, re-living the event via the dream menu is the easy and intended in-game solution without resorting to such means.

Reactions: ThL

haypirinja

May 2, 2019
stuck on board after finished all island-events. in Rachels talk now i only get the suggestion to go back to the island? What shall I do there again ?

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
another question i cant seem to get info on from the guide.. the chores progression, study, interior last star.. says spanking chloe before studying with her... how and when can i get to spank her before study? cause i only seem to be able to catch her in emelies room at 1600 and then spank her.. but then i cant study after.. so pls help???

May 25, 2017
another question i cant seem to get info on from the guide.. the chores progression, study, interior last star.. says spanking chloe before studying with her... how and when can i get to spank her before study? cause i only seem to be able to catch her in emelies room at 1600 and then spank her.. but then i cant study after.. so pls help???
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

list101

Mar 18, 2019
That doesn't answer the question (how to catch her and give her the punishment). It was already answered by gnadudu - some progression in "Chloe's Training" is required for the option to unlock.

I have to strongly advise AGAINST that approach. Rollback is known to cause serious problems with CMA, including unpredictable behavior and even broken game states. Additionally, re-living the event via the dream menu is the easy and intended in-game solution without resorting to such means.
there is no such problem- the idea to disable rollback is just sadistic for a game with such insane grinding

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
there is no such problem- the idea to disable rollback is just sadistic for a game with such insane grinding
Well isn't it obvious that there can be issues if the code was never planned with rollback in mind? And if you have problems with a section you should upload your save or explain in detail how/where you are stuck, so the feedback can reach the creator and the problematic section can be improved. If you don't tell what's wrong it can't be fixed.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
stuck on board after finished all island-events. in Rachels talk now i only get the suggestion to go back to the island? What shall I do there again ?
I think you did not peek at Rachel & Emily in the morning. It seems this completely stops the progress in "Extra Naughty #1". Attached you can find a save where I did reset the save. Talk to Rachel and choose "I'll peek on emily getting punished" the next morning...

The game uses update mechanics to update savegames from older versions to newer ones. If you update the game to a new version, let's say from 0.6.6 to 0.7.2 and you use rollback directly after you load the save from 0.6.6 in 0.7.2 it breaks the game, because the updates don't get applied...
Any way rollback is not supported by the dev and I know in older versions it broke the completion of some quests if used (I think I broke at least 4 quests in the beta while using rollback, haven't used it since them... ^^)

qq47

Aug 4, 2018
Can someone help me... How to get the last event of the 1st milestone: "You must peek when emily is watching chloe being spanked by rachel at 15 00" ???

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes