Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
i need help again the talking with the girls in spending time with emily aren't triggering i've done a few but emily won't tell me the stuff that unlocks the rachel deception quest oh and slept with amy aswell and the next night turned her down still nothing
edit: apparently you have to have sex with amy afew times which the walkthrough didn't say

Last edited:

genezel

Jun 25, 2018
View attachment 325249

Cure My Addiction v0.5.3 : Sample Playthrough 100% Old Yacht Content (with Femdom)

The following are notes taken during my last playthrough of old yacht content (beta - v0.4.x) with version 0.5.3. AfaIk since then, the old yacht content was not modified except for maybe some bugfixes.

Since the game has some random events, it will be unlikely to replay the days exactly as they are written down below. However some random events like Chloe joining the hot tub or Rachel catching mc spying on her taking a shower or Chloe interrupting mc taking a shower can be easily manipulated by using save/load.

Highlights :
- Cum on day 1
- Emily blowjob on day 3
- Milestone 1 : all stars completed on day 25
- 100 % Old Yacht in 44 days (This could probably still be reduced by a few days.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I followed the instruction on day 3 but i only got 16% at the end of the day am i doing something wrong.
do i say "im sorry or nothing to linda at 20:00

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
how do you start the rock paper scissors game and i can't get the last star for no privacy no matter what i do rachel still tells me to talk to linda i even followed the walkthrough still not working

Last edited:

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Does Chloe already got her exhibition level point and is wearing her bikini? If so, you can't complete this star anymore without reseting her exhibition level temporarily to 0. (to do this either upload your save to and change c1Ex to 0, do the event until it unlocks and change it back after to 1. Or get the unren.bat, activate the console, use Shift+o ingame and type in c1Ex=0, do the event until it unlocks and reset it with c1Ex=1)
Thanks!

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
how do you start the rock paper scissors game and i can't get the last star for no privacy no matter what i do rachel still tells me to talk to linda i even followed the walkthrough still not working
Rock paper is between Linda and Emily, Rachel has nothing to do in it. You need to advance on both Linda's and Emily's events, then join them in Emily's room

Reactions: gnadudu

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Rock paper is between Linda and Emily, Rachel has nothing to do in it. You need to advance on both Linda's and Emily's events, then join them in Emily's room
the part about rachel it's a different quest that won't complete the no privacy one and i do go to emily's room all that comes up are watch and blowjob none of them change

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
the part about rachel it's a different quest that won't complete the no privacy one and i do go to emily's room all that comes up are watch and blowjob none of them change
For no privacy, repeat jerking off in your bathroom, and talk to Rachel after she has has stepped in.
For the last of Emily, repeat going in Emily's room, try all choices (join/watch), maybe also see Linda for a dialog option (not sure about that one)

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
For no privacy, repeat jerking off in your bathroom, and talk to Rachel after she has has stepped in.
For the last of Emily, repeat going in Emily's room, try all choices (join/watch), maybe also see Linda for a dialog option (not sure about that one)
i'll keep trying
edit: thanks for the help i finally finished no privacy i'll keep trying for the emily and linda one
edit 2: done 2 weeks still nothing the game refuses to start
nevermind worked it out the screen for the events is wrong the one for fulfilling linda's request it says you have to complete spending time with emily to continue which that wasn't the case you me the rock paper scissors game only appeared once lind's request was completed so the dev will have to fix that

Last edited:

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
this is a question just wondering am i able to come back to the island later cause i don't think i'll have enough time to do all the events

May 25, 2017
I have completed the entire event for spanking chloe in susan's room, talked to chloe after each time and never received the option to propose a game. Anything I can do now to trigger the event? I don't have save from before. Thanks for all your help.
If you've completed everything and it still isn't triggering, you might have encountered an issue. Could you provide a save, please?

Reactions: gnadudu

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I have completed the entire event for spanking chloe in susan's room, talked to chloe after each time and never received the option to propose a game. Anything I can do now to trigger the event? I don't have save from before. Thanks for all your help.
Did you do "Extra Naughty #1" already? It is besides "She Does Deserve It #1" requirement to trigger the quest...

Reactions: Segmentation Fault
May 25, 2017
How do I get that to you? Not very good at any of this. Thanks
Use the "Attach files" button at the bottom left of the reply text box.
You'll find your saves in "path\to\CureMyAddiction-0.7.2-pc\game\saves".

p.s. First, check out @gnadudu's post above. "Extra Naughty #1" is a requirement that I didn't include in my initial post. You need to complete it in order to unlock the conversation with Chloe.

AmesJensen

Jun 19, 2019
Use the "Attach files" button at the bottom left of the reply text box.
You'll find your saves in "path\to\CureMyAddiction-0.7.2-pc\game\saves".

p.s. First, check out @gnadudu's post above. "Extra Naughty #1" is a requirement that I didn't include in my initial post. You need to complete it in order to unlock the conversation with Chloe.
I haven't unlocked EN 1 so I'll start there. Thanks again!

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
I'm stuck again guys. I can't find out how to start one event and I'm missing a star in another :(

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes