arthurjensen

May 31, 2019
I was almost done with first milestone at day 26, but I need to spank Rachel.
Problem is that Susan no longer need my skills, I have "fast forwarded" and am now at day 33, but haven't got the dialog since I won the first kneeling contest
Are there a way to trigger Susan's need for my skills ?
Forget it guys, problem was that when I checked the pool area, for some reason Rachel didn't show the first day - all the next days I just went to Susan, not to the pool at midnight (facepalm)

May 25, 2017
I was almost done with first milestone at day 26, but I need to spank Rachel.
Problem is that Susan no longer need my skills, I have "fast forwarded" and am now at day 33, but haven't got the dialog since I won the first kneeling contest
Are there a way to trigger Susan's need for my skills ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: arthurjensen

arthurjensen

May 31, 2019
But, another question - Linda Surprise Visit - I have the first 3 stars, but on the last 2 it just says "Hidden", so I don't know what to do to complete them ?

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Anyone know how to chose a pet name for Chloe? I seem to be stuck at the same place, no more new content after pet training

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Just stumbled into this game recently. Really nice character models. A lot more in-depth than some games.

I really hope that, eventually, sex with Rachel is in the cards. She is my favorite character model in the game, even more than Emily.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Going to get hate but way to much RNG bullshit for me. Savescum or sit on hands for a week after a few bad rolls on getting busted doing essential triggers. Even worse when events require multiple successes and only limited opportunities to do. Is not like there is not enough grind without adding RNG into mix.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
i'm having trouble with the game again walkthrough says search the bridge when susan isn't there to find the flashlight i can't search the bridge she isn't there but no buttons appeared on the screen even tried clicking everywhere nothing

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
i'm having trouble with the game again walkthrough says search the bridge when susan isn't there to find the flashlight i can't search the bridge she isn't there but no buttons appeared on the screen even tried clicking everywhere nothing
If the search button doesn't appear when you are in the cabin and Susan is not there it may be because you already have it. Next time you spike Rachel's drink, when you disable the alarm choose to take a peek. If you have the flashlight a new option will pop up.

Reactions: Segmentation Fault

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
If the search button doesn't appear when you are in the cabin and Susan is not there it may be because you already have it. Next time you spike Rachel's drink, when you disable the alarm choose to take a peek. If you have the flashlight a new option will pop up.
no i don't have the flashlight i started the new game and been following the walkthrough maybe the walkthroughs wrong

May 25, 2017
after asking susan for help and she refuses the next step it says to search the bridge when susan isn't there to get the flashlight
Then skip the flashlight for now and come back to it later, after the first time you've disabled the alarm. My guess is the same as ThL's - you already found it.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Then skip the flashlight for now and come back to it later, after the first time you've disabled the alarm. My guess is the same as ThL's - you already found it.
i swear i never found it yet i never searched the bridge it is a brand new save to i'll skip it and come back when i disable the alarm maybe the guy who made the walkthrough mixed up the steps abit would make things a tone easier is there's an inventory
Edit: we were both right after disabling the alarm clock the search button appears so the walkthrough was wrong on that part unfortunately i can't edit the pdf to fix that

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes