Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
we definitely need a walkthrough most of the stars don't appear when you've completed them i've done what it says so many times and nothing is the game bugged and i started a new game so not the save

May 25, 2017
we definitely need a walkthrough most of the stars don't appear when you've completed them i've done what it says so many times and nothing is the game bugged and i started a new game so not the save
1) There's a walkthrough in the OP.
2) If they don't appear - you haven't completed them.
3) It is not bugged.

Reactions: ThL

Rangaka

Jun 27, 2018
i am stuck with a quest that i think is bugged is where i am supposed to talk to sussan and rachel after dinner but the room is dark everytime i go there

May 25, 2017
i am stuck with a quest that i think is bugged is where i am supposed to talk to sussan and rachel after dinner but the room is dark everytime i go there
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note that the above is based on some guesswork as to what exactly you are asking. Please provide more information next time.

Reactions: ThL

hannu30

Jun 21, 2019
Hi guys, loving the game but stuck with one unearned star to get the first milestone.

you must unlock all positions during chloes training

I must be missing something but I can't get Chloe to pretend to be a dog, the option just never appears during truth or dare, very strange. Do I have to do somerhing first to get this option during truth or dare? Am very confused about that

Last edited:
May 25, 2017
Hi guys, loving the game but stuck with one unearned star to get the first milestone.

you must unlock all positions during chloes training

I must be missing something but I can't get Chloe to pretend to be a dog, the option just never appears during truth or dare, very strange. Do I have to do somerhing first to get this option during truth or dare? Am very confused about that
Try scrolling down the choices for Chloe's dare during Truth or Dare...

Jabberwox44553

Mar 18, 2019
extra naughty number 1 does not seem to activate for me it says emily and rachel will have an argument during dinner and it never happens.
I also have this exact same issue. It's kind of a pain since half the new missions depend on at least starting this one. Anyone have a solution?

cyril33470

Nov 21, 2018
hello i have a problem, i can not seem to go "emily is finally willing to give me handjobs, it's time for puch for more, can i help you? thank's a lot

arthurjensen

May 31, 2019
I was almost done with first milestone at day 26, but I need to spank Rachel.
Problem is that Susan no longer need my skills, I have "fast forwarded" and am now at day 33, but haven't got the dialog since I won the first kneeling contest
Are there a way to trigger Susan's need for my skills ?

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes