BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
no matter what I do I cannot get a BJ from Emily, Also I cannot get the 3rd star for Emily's "up for something". What are the console commands to change those?

Tyronedsaurus

Apr 29, 2019
hi guys any help on how or where to correctly trigger the susan cloe spanking and the linda catches you items in the not safe quest line please

found the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
hi guys any help on how or where to correctly trigger the susan cloe spanking and the linda catches you items in the not safe quest line please

found the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I assume you're talking about the event "Not so safe".
Spank Chloe in her room as punishment for foraging in her sister's room or for peeking in the corridor. Susan will show up.
For Linda : do anal mantenance with Emily (hot tub 00.00) and choose butt plug. Repeat until Linda shows up, it may take a few days

zWindows

May 30, 2019
Hello, can anyone help me? I'm in trouble and I can not continue the game, says SUSAN has to call me or something, but NEVER calls, what should I do? print below.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hello, can anyone help me? I'm in trouble and I can not continue the game, says SUSAN has to call me or something, but NEVER calls, what should I do? print below.
Go to Susan and ask her if she needs your skills

Reactions: zWindows

Zabuza21

Jun 20, 2019
Good evening, I'm new to the forum. I have a problem I can't get on CmA. I miss a star to finish the First milestone mission. I have to unlock all Chloe's positions, but I have no solutions. I didn't follow any guide.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes