madingo

Jun 3, 2017
extra naughty number 1 does not seem to activate for me it says emily and rachel will have an argument during dinner and it never happens.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
It shouldn't be possible, that's why you are getting this error. I'll look into it.
Yea both the "Dare or Dare" and the Scene with Susan were available as dreams so i played through both. Susan's did not seem to cause any issue when it came up naturally but the "Dare" did. Like i said not a major concern since i completely done with everything at the moment but would like my MC to sleep at some lol which is not possible with Chloe coming to him 3 times a night lol

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
This game is one of the few where you think you need a walkthrough, but after seeing the walkthrough text, trying to do everything yourself is a better option.

And I got to add - Games should be fun, not like reading a detailed paragraph. Other than that, the game has fine renders and original story.
I dont know i found the new walkthrough relatively helpful to get through certian quests

Reactions: ThL

AmesJensen

Jun 19, 2019
Someone please help! I am stuck on the first milestone. The only star I need is to 'unlock all positions in chloe's training'. I can't figure out what to do to make this happen. I have tried playing truth or dare to find character trait, i have told linda to go see her and then peeked. Not sure what else to try. Any help is appreciated.

hurulian

Feb 20, 2019
I need help. I cannot complete the first milestone because the star "you must watch Emily and linda" is not completed even if i can join them at 1 am. Do i need to restart or is there a way ? Thank you in advance.

May 25, 2017
Someone please help! I am stuck on the first milestone. The only star I need is to 'unlock all positions in chloe's training'. I can't figure out what to do to make this happen. I have tried playing truth or dare to find character trait, i have told linda to go see her and then peeked. Not sure what else to try. Any help is appreciated.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I need help. I cannot complete the first milestone because the star "you must watch Emily and linda" is not completed even if i can join them at 1 am. Do i need to restart or is there a way ? Thank you in advance.

Reactions: ThL

ramsex1975

May 9, 2019
I`m on v7.2(android) I`ve got two problems:
Cant start extra naughty #2
When i go to Chloe`s room (dare or dare #1 completed) only can do "Ill find some rope..... or the game go down.
Help please...

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I`m on v7.2(android) I`ve got two problems:
Cant start extra naughty #2
When i go to Chloe`s room (dare or dare #1 completed) only can do "Ill find some rope..... or the game go down.
Help please...
Extra Naughty 2 : do not speak to Chloe to encourage her from Monday to Friday. Go in the Interior on Sunday at 08.00
Dare and date: do not go to find rope, it's a dead end. Pick the other choice

Reactions: Segmentation Fault

Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
how long does it take for Rachael to move Amy out of your room? Its blocking all my other progress.. (no sex with Amy at all, and Emily has better boobs)

I just feel like I am spinning my wheels.

Notebook says loud sex will work, or stop sex, but none seems to be fairly stopped...

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
how long does it take for Rachael to move Amy out of your room? Its blocking all my other progress.. (no sex with Amy at all, and Emily has better boobs)

I just feel like I am spinning my wheels.

Notebook says loud sex will work, or stop sex, but none seems to be fairly stopped...
It takes a few days. Personally, I found out that having loud sex was a quicker way to get rid of her

Reactions: Hawkthorn

Vastro

Nov 19, 2018

FINALLY!
It took me so long but i managed to complete it. I like the game but sometimes it pissed me off, the hint system is full of bollocks, half the time it doesn't make it clear what to do. I had to search the thread every minute to learn what to do, hope it improves in the future. Glad someone managed to do a walkthrough although it came out right when i was about to finish.

May 25, 2017

I have never seen the Dare for Chloe to act like a dog. I had read that before and have looked for it on the dare menu, but I always have the same 5 dares.
Have you tried... scrolling down?

Last edited:
Reactions: Hawkthorn and ThL

Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
It won't work if you simply ignore her. Start the conversation at midnight (when she's wearing the lingerie) and choose to reject her.

Yup, just discovered that.. "There is a rumor you are trying to get me out of your room" Came back to say how S M R T I was, but you answered first.

ramsex1975

May 9, 2019
To late... now start auto all the nights...:(
Extra Naughty 2 : do not speak to Chloe to encourage her from Monday to Friday. Go in the Interior on Sunday at 08.00
Dare and date: do not go to find rope, it's a dead end. Pick the other choice

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
In new version it says do not incourage cloe event... how does this activate?
very simple : do nothing, do not speak to Chloe to encourage her from Monday to Friday, then go in the Interior on Sunday at 08.00

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes