ahfbe

Jun 30, 2017
guys can anyone say to me how to apply the hint that popped 2 times so far in the game saying u should see the questline??

May 25, 2017
Oh sorry i was playing the game F.I.L.F and i thought i was writing in its thread. have u played it before ?
*chuckles*

Yes, I have, but I'm afraid I don't know it as well as this one and wouldn't want to speculate on the tip you mentioned. I see you've already posted the question where appropriate. Good luck!

Reactions: ahfbe

RobbyS

Sep 28, 2017
Anyone know a solution for this, it happens when you play the dare game with Chloe and Amy after the island?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'e074_story_07'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\CureMyAddiction-071-pc\CureMyAddiction-0.7.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\CureMyAddiction-071-pc\CureMyAddiction-0.7.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\CureMyAddiction-071-pc\CureMyAddiction-0.7.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\CureMyAddiction-071-pc\CureMyAddiction-0.7.1-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
File "scripts/zz_oldgame/npc/cousin2/c2_how.rpyc", line 8, in script call
File "scripts/zz_oldgame/meals/dinner/dinner.rpyc", line 108, in script call
File "scripts/zz_oldgame/locations/playerroom/loc_playerroom_actions.rpyc", line 81, in script call
File "scripts/zz_oldgame/locations/playerroom/loc_playerroom_actions.rpyc", line 81, in script call
File "scripts/events/e074/e074_dicegame.rpyc", line 60, in script
File "C:\CureMyAddiction-071-pc\CureMyAddiction-0.7.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Anyone know a solution for this, it happens when you play the dare game with Chloe and Amy after the island?

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "C:\CureMyAddiction-071-pc\CureMyAddiction-0.7.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\CureMyAddiction-071-pc\CureMyAddiction-0.7.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\CureMyAddiction-071-pc\CureMyAddiction-0.7.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
File "C:\CureMyAddiction-071-pc\CureMyAddiction-0.7.1-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
File "C:\CureMyAddiction-071-pc\CureMyAddiction-0.7.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
e074_story_07 should not be called. This event ends with e074_story_06.
Did you play the Dare and Dare event twice?

Note : There was an update. Please use version 0.7.2.

Last edited:

rysyrzy

Nov 10, 2017
ok i got stuck at chores where i have to spank Chloe first.... no matter how many and when i spank her there is no scene with her... any solution?

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
e074_story_07 should not be called. This event ends with e074_story_06.
Did you play the Dare and Dare event twice?

Note : There was an update. Please use version 0.7.2.
I am running 7.2 and keep getting the error and game crash right after you get done spanking amy after "dare them both"

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I am running 7.2 and keep getting the error and game crash right after you get done spanking amy after "dare them both"
could you post your save so that the skilled ones can have a look ?

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
could you post your save so that the skilled ones can have a look ?
certainly, here is my latest save. I was able to get through all options when i first came back from the island and completed the Dare event through the dream sequence but when Chloe started the normal way it began to error out. I am able to bypass the event partially by choosing "look for rope" which at least allowed me to get through everything but it in now an endless cycle of Chloe coming to me every night for the stupid event. this is also the exception error i get

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "C:\Games\Adult\CureMyAddiction-0.7.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Games\Adult\CureMyAddiction-0.7.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Games\Adult\CureMyAddiction-0.7.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
File "C:\Games\Adult\CureMyAddiction-0.7.2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
File "scripts/zz_oldgame/locations/playerroom/loc_playerroom_actions.rpyc", line 79, in script call
File "scripts/zz_oldgame/locations/playerroom/loc_playerroom_actions.rpyc", line 79, in script call
File "C:\Games\Adult\CureMyAddiction-0.7.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Cure My Addiction 0.7.2
Tue Jun 18 00:55:53 2019

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes