ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
For some reason I cannot trigger the blowjob scene with Emily, I am at the terrace at 18:00 and I have done the footjob and handjob 10+ times, a blowjob is not showing up in any of the options, what am I doing wrong?
You need to there on a "study" day, not a "chore" day, and have kept one hour of studying. Then you study and Emily will get in the way of your concentration...

Reactions: Segmentation Fault
May 25, 2017
Reactions: Bonhomie

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
p.s. Bonhomie You should consider using spoiler tags so that we don't spoil things for the newer players around. :)
Yes - sorry. I thought about it and decided that as I was mostly speculating with bits of info, rather than detailing events fully then it was more of a tease than spoiling.
I mean, TheGary does produce a game that is all about lots of 'tease'.

Of course also in my defense, most of the newer players don't seem to bother reading posts like mine, or anything not on the same page.
:whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: Segmentation Fault
May 25, 2017
I want to play this game and want to know if it s long. Cause i love long story games
I think it's subjective and hard to answer, especially for a free roam game. I can tell you that it's a cool story with great characters and is spread over 2.5k+ beautiful renders. But, as a fan of the game, my opinion is very biased so take it with a pinch of salt and just try it for yourself. ;)

Reactions: ThL and ahfbe

Avidya

Jun 16, 2017
how to triger For Real event? i always talk to her in 01.00 but nothing happen,shoul i talk when with emily?

Avidya

Jun 16, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
last question bro about Dare or Dare #1 how to trigger this i pass many day but this event never start,shoul i try everything in past truth or dare?and in island i can't choice "Take a Advantage" again Chloe i always put her to bed.btw thank for your advice i already start Ex naughty #2

May 25, 2017
last question bro about Dare or Dare #1 how to trigger this i pass many day but this event never start,shoul i try everything in past truth or dare?and in island i can't choice "Take a Advantage" again Chloe i always put her to bed.btw thank for your advice i already start Ex naughty #2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes