Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
How do I get get a BJ from Emily??

KIDDING, just feel like that is a mandatory question.
But as a suggestion, change note book to "late afternoon home work."

My real question is for returning to Island. First time round I went for babysitting, and had the conversation with Rachael.
If I go back and get the bondage ending, for example, will both ending effect further game?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
How do I get get a BJ from Emily??

KIDDING, just feel like that is a mandatory question.
But as a suggestion, change note book to "late afternoon home work."

My real question is for returning to Island. First time round I went for babysitting, and had the conversation with Rachael.
If I go back and get the bondage ending, for example, will both ending effect further game?
Effects are cumulative, the later does not replace the former ones

Reactions: Oddball2k

Jay 7676

Jan 12, 2018
When I back to yacht from island
Before the island progress 97%
Can I anyhow complete remaining 3% ?
And how can I get back to island again to get different endings?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
When I back to yacht from island
Before the island progress 97%
Can I anyhow complete remaining 3% ?
And how can I get back to island again to get different endings?
To get back to the island you need to talk to Rachel. You'll have the option after a few days.
As for the 3% we need to know what remains to be done. Have you checked the chores/study part ?

Jay 7676

Jan 12, 2018
To get back to the island you need to talk to Rachel. You'll have the option after a few days.
As for the 3% we need to know what remains to be done. Have you checked the chores/study part ?
Yes I just completed to 100%
We can get back to before the island part
We have option in dream manu to go back to that part it's called revival past then we can get back to that part and can complete remaining quest

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
I am at 93% completion unable to start or complete FOR REAL? Any comments or suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Fire

Jul 8, 2017
Hi,

I can't get the last star on Sacrifice. I walkthrough is said to repeat the event and don't take shower. Did that several times with no luck. Any hints?

May 25, 2017
I am at 93% completion unable to start or complete FOR REAL? Any comments or suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't get the last star on Sacrifice. I walkthrough is said to repeat the event and don't take shower. Did that several times with no luck. Any hints?

Reactions: ThL and Oddball2k

jonyrotin

May 16, 2017
How can i switch form reliving the boat before the island to reliving the island? every time i press "relive your memories i get taken to the boat"

Bugman300

Aug 28, 2018
Can someone help me I am stuck and I am not sure If its a bug or I am just dumb.
I cant get Emily to peek on Chloe being punished after MC steals her homework from the interior.

Any Help would be much appreciated, as I am enjoying the game but I cant progress any further :(

May 25, 2017
Can someone help me I am stuck and I am not sure If its a bug or I am just dumb.
I cant get Emily to peek on Chloe being punished after MC steals her homework from the interior.
It might take a few tries, just do it again. You are on the right track.

Привет, я немного застрял, я не могу понять, куда идти дальше. Почти везде просят "первые вехи". "Делами" все сделано.

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018

Any Help would be much appreciated, as I am enjoying the game but I cant progress any further :(
You need to keep stealing the homework, looks like you neglected to steal it so far in the game enough times. Just keep stealing and stealing until Emily comes to watch.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes