qq47

Aug 4, 2018
If you are absolutely sure that you have the requirements and it's still not happening, upload a save and I'll check it out.
Works! The event starts after some Chloe punishment, it was not obvious. Another question : when Amy will arrive (1st milestone is done) ?

May 25, 2017
i did all the quests and endings on the island
And the events *after* the Island? Right now the game is basically divided into 3 parts:

1) Yacht 1 (or the content before your first trip to the Island).
2) The Island (v0.5)
3) Yacht 2 (events on the new, re-designed yacht - v0.6/0.7).

If you've completed all three then congratulations - you've seen all the latest CMA content and all that's left is to re-play your favorite scenes and wait for 0.8 (scheduled for July 5th).

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
And the events *after* the Island? Right now the game is basically divided into 3 parts:

1) Yacht 1 (or the content before your first trip to the Island).
2) The Island (v0.5)
3) Yacht 2 (events on the new, re-designed yacht - v0.6/0.7).

If you've completed all three then congratulations - you've seen all the latest CMA content and all that's left is to re-play your favorite scenes and wait for 0.8 (scheduled for July 5th).
ok i'll wait it is a good game when you work it out

sonofwar777

Nov 4, 2017
Please help, I don't know what else to do, after I passed everything & I was able to find the Chloe event "I Want to play with ... / My New Pet" I don't know where to go?
This is already the 59th day but I am confused, the notes in the notebook are also empty, I have to know how to start & where to continue the event ...
I play this game on Android
event complete 67%

May 25, 2017
Please help, I don't know what else to do, after I passed everything & I was able to find the Chloe event "I Want to play with ... / My New Pet" I don't know where to go?
This is already the 59th day but I am confused, the notes in the notebook are also empty, I have to know how to start & where to continue the event ...
I play this game on Android
event complete 67%
Open the "Events" screen and check what stars (scenes) are left for you to unlock. Hover your mouse over a star to see a hint about unlocking it. Additionally, there's a detailed walkthrough in the OP if you get stuck.

phox00

Apr 29, 2018
is there a way to cheat the punishment level, as it takes way to long to go through 23 sessions to increase to the paddle.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes