May 25, 2017
nope i got the 0.8.4 but i got it from here but the main header whasnt change
I downloaded 0.8.3 when it appeared on the latest update page 5 days ago (July 11th.)
0.8.2 seemed to have released 7 days ago (July 9th.)

Does anyone know why this game is getting daily/weekly updates?
0.8.3 was released on July 11 and 0.8.4 on July 15. Even Gary wasn't playing 0.8.4 a week ago... ;)

As for why the "weekly" releases - it's simple. The top tier of Patrons (Admirals) get the game first on the 5th of every month. They report bugs, issues and provide general feedback which Gary takes into account and makes adjustment for the Vice-Admiral release 3 days later. The process is repeated with every tier after that with larger and larger sample of players and feedback. If you are interested in why a specific update was necessary, take a look at the Changelog in the OP.

Why is there a point in the game where Rachel starts being unclickable?
and is there a fix for that?
Characters in CMA are not "clickable", you use the buttons at the bottom of the screen instead. I am not sure I understand your question.

will you get the chance to dominate the captain?
MC is an inexperienced newbie and she is a seasoned Domme... probably not anytime soon. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Guys, can you upload patches 0.8.3 to 0.8.4 to different file host (Mega/Zippy)?
Somehow i cant download via nopy, i dont know why though...
Thank you

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Guys, can you upload patches 0.8.3 to 0.8.4 to different file host (Mega/Zippy)?
Somehow i cant download via nopy, i dont know why though...
Thank you
The patch is attached to this post.
In case you still have issues downloading it, I uploaded it to as well...

Reactions: archedio

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
I'm really struggling with milestone 3 on Rachel's Helping Hand. I'm supposed to tell her it isn't working, but I don't have the new choice I've seen other people talk about. I have the first two milestones, but for some reason it isn't appearing for me. Is there something else I have to do first, some time I should talk to her?

May 25, 2017
How does one turn rollback off?
Not sure if it can, however if you download (or install clean copy) and load from point prior to unrenning it should work It worked for me just now
Alternatively, instead of looking for a save, type the following in the console (and remember to remove "unren-rollback.rpy" and "unren-rollback.rpyc" from your game folder if you used UnRen):
Python:
config.rollback_enabled = False

I'm really struggling with milestone 3 on Rachel's Helping Hand. I'm supposed to tell her it isn't working, but I don't have the new choice I've seen other people talk about. I have the first two milestones, but for some reason it isn't appearing for me. Is there something else I have to do first, some time I should talk to her?
The stars of each event correspond to one of its scenes. The "First Milestone" on the other hand is a point in the game when something significant changes on the Yacht. You can see your progress towards completing the "First Milestone" at the top of the event screen. It has star requirements of its own, but they will get automatically unlocked as you progress with the events they are related to. For a hint on unlocking the third star of "Rachel's Helping Hand", click the spoiler below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
Alternatively, instead of looking for a save, type the following in the console (and remember to remove "unren-rollback.rpy" and "unren-rollback.rpyc" from your game folder if you used UnRen):
Python:
config.rollback_enabled = False
Someone beat you and informed everyone already

So now they have Three methods of turning Rollback off

raizo244

Mar 21, 2019
How to remove the annoying warning message without having to disable rollback? I use rollback at my own risk and I will never complain in case of broken saves. Thanks.

TheGary

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
How to remove the annoying warning message without having to disable rollback? I use rollback at my own risk and I will never complain in case of broken saves. Thanks.
You can follow instruction on this post : https://f95zone.to/threads/cure-my-addiction-v0-8-4-thegary.18207/post-2151292

The rollback doesn't cause issues with just saves, it can also lock your entire game progression in some conditions.
I can understand it annoys some of you but due to the recent increase of report that ended up being a rollback issue, I had to add that warning.

Micha

Jan 15, 2018
I need some help, i cant seem to figure out how to get the last Star of truth or dare, the one about getting Chloe to behave like a dog...what do I do?

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes