hotboy55

Jul 15, 2019
Cure My Addiction-0.7.2 emily is finally willing to give me handjob, its time to push her more. i should study with her in the afternoon.
help me with this

Reactions: dismix

hotboy55

Jul 15, 2019
help me with this
Cure My Addiction-0.7.2 (emily is finally willing to give me handjob, its time to push her more. i should study with her in the afternoon.) what should i do?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
help me with this
Cure My Addiction-0.7.2 (emily is finally willing to give me handjob, its time to push her more. i should study with her in the afternoon.) what should i do?
Congratulations.
Study (chores) at 18:00 at the terrace while Emily is there. She will distract you with a blowjob.
"Push her more" is misleading. It's Emily who is pushing to distract you.

This doesn't work on weekend or cleaning days, only on study days. And you need to have at least 1 hour to study left at 18:00.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Cure My Addiction 0.8.4 Win/Linux

Mac

If you don't want to download the whole archive and you already got 0.8.3, download the attached zip and extract it in the same directory where the CureMyAddiction.exe is...

Last edited:

Erixoss6969

Aug 10, 2017
I have problem with last star on Yacht (About Emily peeking at Chloe punishment at 15:00) I cant trigger it, and i kind of cant find and tips in Walktrough. (Yes i have Exhibition lvl 1 Emily)

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Cure My Addiction 0.8.4 Win/Linux

If you don't want to download the whole archive and you already got 0.8.3, download the attached zip and extract it in the same directory where the CureMyAddiction.exe is...
I get a problem if installing this patch into game:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 198, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 442, in script
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 442, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 359, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 384, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/window_icon.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "J:\game\CureMyAddiction-0.8.3-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "J:\game\CureMyAddiction-0.8.3-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "J:\game\CureMyAddiction-0.8.3-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "J:\game\CureMyAddiction-0.8.3-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 198, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 442, in script
$ __gl_test()
File "J:\game\CureMyAddiction-0.8.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "J:\game\CureMyAddiction-0.8.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 442, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 359, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 384, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
File "J:\game\CureMyAddiction-0.8.3-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "J:\game\CureMyAddiction-0.8.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2640, in interact
self.start()
File "J:\game\CureMyAddiction-0.8.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1794, in start
self.set_mode()
File "J:\game\CureMyAddiction-0.8.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2027, in set_mode
if draw.set_mode(virtual_size, physical_size, fullscreen):
File "renpy/gl/gldraw.pyx", line 206, in renpy.gl.gldraw.GLDraw.set_mode (gen\renpy.gl.gldraw.c:2903)
renpy.display.interface.post_init()
File "J:\game\CureMyAddiction-0.8.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1825, in post_init
self.set_icon()
File "J:\game\CureMyAddiction-0.8.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1856, in set_icon
renpy.loader.load(icon),
File "J:\game\CureMyAddiction-0.8.3-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/window_icon.png'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Cure My Addiction 0.8.3
Tue Jul 16 05:24:02 2019

Must it been copied to "game" (where others 002 and 003.rpa installed) or really under same as "CureMyAddiction..exe" ?

May 25, 2017
I have problem with last star on Yacht (About Emily peeking at Chloe punishment at 15:00) I cant trigger it, and i kind of cant find and tips in Walktrough. (Yes i have Exhibition lvl 1 Emily)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I get a problem if installing this patch into game:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
Looks like corrupted game structure. Download the full game instead.

About to start true nature what process I should do and also how to avoid trap before game over
My advice is to first try it on your own, it's a fun event. If you are having problems, refer to this post.

I can't talk to Chloe to start the Dare or Dare event, can someone help me?
Have you completed "Extra Naughty #1" and "She Does Deserve It #1"?

Reactions: Canto Forte and ThL

tchaddo

Jun 4, 2018
hi everybody! can anyone tell me what does the "take some risk" tip in the Sun Tzu #1 event mean? I found in the forum that I should dream about the event to play it differently, but I don't have that dream available. I'm playing version 0.8.3 on mac if it makes any difference. Please help me, it's the only star I'm missing!

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
hi everybody! can anyone tell me what does the "take some risk" tip in the Sun Tzu #1 event mean? I found in the forum that I should dream about the event to play it differently, but I don't have that dream available. I'm playing version 0.8.3 on mac if it makes any difference. Please help me, it's the only star I'm missing!
If you are unsure, save the game before a decision.

In that case you can choose to do more to Susan (and take a risk) and get more stars or to do less. Since it is a one-time-only-event, if you were cautious you need to use the dream-menu to repeat the event and get the missing stars .

tchaddo

Jun 4, 2018
If you are unsure, save the game before a decision.

In that case you can choose to do more to Susan (and take a risk) and get more stars or to do less. Since it is a one-time-only-event, if you were cautious you need to use the dream-menu to repeat the event and get the missing stars .
ok I wasn't cautious, my mistake. What I'm saying is that in the dream menu I don't have the chance to repeat that scene as you suggest me to do. you can see it in the screenshot. is it normal?

May 25, 2017
ok I wasn't cautious, my mistake. What I'm saying is that in the dream menu I don't have the chance to repeat that scene as you suggest me to do. you can see it in the screenshot. is it normal?
This has been addressed in ver. 0.8.4. Update your game and you should be able to access the event via the dream menu.

Reactions: Canto Forte

sonofwar777

Nov 4, 2017
I was very confused to find the "Extra Naughty # 2" Event.
Already done the same thing several times according to the suggestions of friends here but the results are still 0.
I include my save game, maybe someone wants to help see.
There might be a problem with my save game, it could be a save game I made an error so that the "Extra Naughty # 2" event could not be found.
thank you

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes