rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Strange that Rachel did not force MC to wear a chastity belt. It would have fit nicely in this game.

May 25, 2017
how ? can you explain it please ? ty ^.^
Alright... for obvious reasons I suspect that "True Nature #1" might prove a bit tricky even after it was nerfed in 0.8.1, so I'll post the steps below (also available in the ). It's a very fun event so I encourage you to try doing it yourselves before resorting to the instructions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Cure My Addiction [v0.8.2] [TheGary] - Original Size: 958.77MB

Download Win (408.3MB) 80%: -

Download Win (313MB) 70%:

Download Win (258.9MB) 50%:

Last edited:

zuago

Jun 2, 2017
Alright... for obvious reasons I suspect that "True Nature #1" might prove a bit tricky even after it was nerfed in 0.8.1, so I'll post the steps below (also available in the ). It's a very fun event so I encourage you to try doing it yourselves before resorting to the instructions.

Firtsly, ty for your explanation I appreciate that ^.^ . Secondly, I've already tried 4 times and I couldn't make it at all sadly :D

maybemaybe

Sep 16, 2018
Why did Susan became such a wreck? She used to be dominant and strict and now she just meh. She was a big part of what makes this game amazing. I mean there are beautiful and submissive girls in MOST of the games and it's sooooo freaking tiresome. "Fck me like that and like that and do whatever you want with me". Come on, even the real life is full of them!
Bring the Susan back.

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes