May 25, 2017

jbondoc

Jul 10, 2019
Help. I'm stuck at rachel's help. How do i complete the last 2 stars??? I have 4 stamina now. And i can't figure out what to do. Help

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i am looking for a save which whould look bad for amy failure at test and get punishment or she leaves the boat
0.8.2 save

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It is his fault! The segmentation, the walkthrought, the gentle help every step of the game play!
Check out his links ... you will find help!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Due to popular demand, a new walkthrough has been compiled, covering all in-game events up until and including CMA-v0.8.2. Enjoy.

Download:

Note that this is a fanmade walkthrough, so address your complaints about inaccuracies, spelling, grammar, etc mistakes to me and not to Gary. He is completely blameless (except for creating such a complicated game).

Reactions: ThL

Paragon0911

Dec 26, 2017
I did the "three enveloped" event and complete it, yet somehow i am missing 2 stars still, the 3rd and 5th one. Could anyone be so kind as to figure out why?

Edit: Nvm, I'm an idiot, it said in the walkthrough that I have to repeated them to get the stars :/

Edit again: Weird, I repeated it twice but still did not get the star, am I missing something?

Last edited:

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Just finished Amy story line- Disappointed. I wanted her gone!!
On other hand I hope this means Amy moves to one of the staff room and I get to do more with Rachel in Rachel's room.

fonasfq

Mar 18, 2019
new walktrhough

Due to popular demand, a new walkthrough has been compiled, covering all in-game events up until and including CMA-v0.8.2. Enjoy.

Download:

Note that this is a fanmade walkthrough, so address your complaints about inaccuracies, spelling, grammar, etc mistakes to me and not to Gary. He is completely blameless (except for creating such a complicated game).

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes