ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Unfortunately no, all the auto saves appear to be of the same day.
same day (actual calendar day) but different hour, it's a way to go back in time a few minutes/hours that translates in weeks of gameplay
I would try one or two if I were you

D

Deleted member 1183633

No, it's the same game day. Sorry for not making that clear

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I feel like I might have skipped an update or something, because this one was loaded with content.

The envelope quest was super fun with the most satisfying ending possible, Rachel being horny as hell feels amazing in contrast with her usual coldness, very happy with Linda starting to become our bitch and I loved seeing Amy wiping the tables with the nice touch of not being able to talk to her, like she doesn't even deserve it.

Probably the best update since the island. Really really good.

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Great update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hard to believe with all the action that Rachel still hasn't.
1) the place is random
2) in the dialog it's taken for granted that Rachel knows who did it and will get it back
3) the day depends on when you denied Rachel for the last time

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I'm doing that but it dosent work idk why :(
Do you see Chloe spanked during the week ? It's an early warning to know if you're on the right path
There is a random chance that Chloe succeeds anyway, in that case try again

sebtibo1986

May 29, 2019
Go to Rachel’s room the next morning before 10:00 AM.
i don't understand it
i go at 8 in morning rachel tell me to knock but i do it 4 time and nothing happen

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Go to Rachel’s room the next morning before 10:00 AM.
i don't understand it
i go at 8 in morning rachel tell me to knock but i do it 4 time and nothing happen
Rachel asking to knock is a random image from 0.6. It may happen with any door in the Corridor. Do not pay attention. Go inside Rachel's room without knocking at 08.00 or 09.00

jimkos132

Jul 26, 2017
So it should work on Sunday, Interior, be there at 07.00 and skip time
i just tried i only see rachel sitting with her laptop either i'm missing someting or there is a bug. Do you have any savers that have the event enabled?

zawazawa

Feb 7, 2019
I cannot complete the 3rd star on Emily's help for some reason, in the "up for something?"section there are only the first 2 actions. Any help?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
i just tried i only see rachel sitting with her laptop either i'm missing someting or there is a bug. Do you have any savers that have the event enabled?
check the thread a few posts back, I posted a save 100% end of 0.7, with Naughty#2 completed, among others

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I cannot complete the 3rd star on Emily's help for some reason, in the "up for something?"section there are only the first 2 actions. Any help?
please check the walkthrough, you need to advance on other quests first if I remember correctly

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes