• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I did the "three enveloped" event and complete it, yet somehow i am missing 2 stars still, the 3rd and 5th one. Could anyone be so kind as to figure out why?

Edit: Nvm, I'm an idiot, it said in the walkthrough that I have to repeated them to get the stars :/

Edit again: Weird, I repeated it twice but still did not get the star, am I missing something?
You need to repeat 2d envelope with Rachel not showing. It's random, so try until you get it

Reactions: Segmentation Fault

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Certainly not me. Her falling out with Rachel means that mc is the only one who can shield her from unreasonable revenge of Emily and this protection won't come cheap for her. :LOL:
She's the one we're supposed to hate. Mission 99% complete (she does have her one and only "white knight" in the Admirals forum). And the prospect of having her to MC's heel is quite pleasant for the releases to come :devilish:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Just finished Amy story line- Disappointed. I wanted her gone!!
On other hand I hope this means Amy moves to one of the staff room and I get to do more with Rachel in Rachel's room.
See the bright side : she stays but with the obligation to endure almost anything MC or the girls will throw at her...her redemption path will be as long and hard for her as it will be sweet for us ;)

May 25, 2017
Certainly not me. Her falling out with Rachel means that mc is the only one who can shield her from unreasonable revenge of Emily and this protection won't come cheap for her. :LOL:
Not just from Em. Chloe isn't a big fan either and she has already shown how unhealthy it is to be on her bad side. ;)

Just finished Amy story line- Disappointed. I wanted her gone!!
On other hand I hope this means Amy moves to one of the staff room and I get to do more with Rachel in Rachel's room.
Unfortunately, I've heard a rumor that Susan might have already claimed that vacancy... :mad:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte and ThL

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Unfortunately, I've heard a rumor that Susan might have already claimed that vacancy... :mad:
[/QUOTE]

Hope not! But why would she? She has her own room the way she want it with lock.
What I'd like is option to peek in Rachel room at night and if you catch her with dildo, you can have option to 1. Tell Susan, 2. go in and Rachel gladly let you take care of her desires, 3. Take care of her desires AND then tell Susan. (punishment for not coming to you in 1st place).
Peek in morning and catch her in shower and if she happen to catch you watching, she give you option to 1.just watch 2. join in shower with her, or 3. Leave.
Maybe once a while she would come to you and ask you to sneak into room at night and take care of her desires and let you spend the night with her.

I really like Rachel and have many ideas for her (like having blowjob as one of options she give when you ask her for 'help', her sneaking in and join you in shower, or sneaking in your room at night, and many more), but it's not my game so I can only hope.....

May 25, 2017
Hope not! But why would she? She has her own room the way she want it with lock.
Who knows, it's Susan... Maybe she's starting to get jealous of MC's progress with Rachel, even though she encouraged it. Since "The Deal" happened after the Island, it's quite possible she's acting under orders from the uncle and is not particularly fond of the situation herself.

Reactions: Canto Forte and ThL

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Who knows, it's Susan... Maybe she's starting to get jealous of MC's progress with Rachel, even though she encouraged it. Since "The Deal" happened after the Island, it's quite possible she's acting under orders from the uncle and is not particularly fond of the situation herself.
Seems to me Susan like the punishing part where she does the punishing. Remember she had MC change time on Rachel's alarm so she woke up late would be punished. So why would Susan care if MC fucks Rachel? I just hope Susan doesn't become a problem between MC and Rachel.

Paroxetin

Jan 16, 2019
Can‘t get the new deal 2 to trigger. Every other event is complete, but no matter how often I decline Rachel - on Thursday at 15:00 it is always the Same as from previous update. She leaves the room.
Am I missing something?

digimon

Jul 13, 2017
I cant seem to get extra naughty 2 done, and I have completed almost everything else. Still need New Deal 2 and true nature, can anyone help?

D

Deleted member 1183633

I cocked it up with Amy and got sent away from the boat. Trouble is I overwrote my previous saves and cannot rollback my choices with Amy. I tried to load the saves provided in the Mega link, but they don't seem to work and my previous saves show instead even after deleting them from the save folder. Please advise.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I cocked it up with Amy and got sent away from the boat. Trouble is I overwrote my previous saves and cannot rollback my choices with Amy. I tried to load the saves provided in the Mega link, but they don't seem to work and my previous saves show instead even after deleting them from the save folder. Please advise.
any chance with the autosaves ? (same folder as the saves, name starts by "auto")
otherwise your saves are stored in C/users/"yourname"/AppData/Roaming/Renpy/CureMyAddiction

Reactions: Canto Forte
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes