May 25, 2017
Reactions: Mormont

bloquer

Aug 19, 2017
This question is probaply stupid, but How to corrupt girls ?
Happens automatically as you progress the story/do events. Just use journal system to see what is available to do at the moment and you will have (with probably one or two exceptions) a smooth ride.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThL and qq47

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
So, after finally getting to the second part of the game, I really dont understand why the absolute retard of the MC keeps acting like Amy is his girlfriend and every time his thoughts are shown these are basically "Bitch please fuck off already".

Kinda annoying, but the game is still awesome.

May 25, 2017
So, after finally getting to the second part of the game, I really dont understand why the absolute retard of the MC keeps acting like Amy is his girlfriend and every time his thoughts are shown these are basically "Bitch please fuck off already".

Kinda annoying, but the game is still awesome.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is there a bug with the latest version? I seem to be missing Amy from the game completely
Not that I am aware of. She doesn't arrive on the yacht until a certain point in the story. What is your current progress in the game?

Last edited:
Reactions: Bonhomie

Sahil1997

Mar 5, 2018
I keep giving chloe what she wants,i should try to ignore her instead of spanking her. kinda stuck here what should i do

jun7936

Feb 25, 2018
Rachel is having doubts about Chloe being sick and Linda has been less focused lately••• what if Rachel finds out••• (Chloe must pretend to be sick more times and you must unlock Linda s Exhibition Level 1)

I need some leverage on Linda if I want her to help me. (Check her office after her shift from time to time.)

I can't go any further from here. Help me.

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
Found a working walkthrough for the game, should anyone wish to update the op with it or use it.

Reactions: Assassin
May 25, 2017
Due to popular demand, a new walkthrough has been compiled, covering all in-game events up until and including CMA-v0.10. Enjoy.

Download:

Note that this is a fanmade walkthrough, so address your complaints about inaccuracies, spelling, grammar, etc mistakes to me and not to Gary. He is completely blameless (except for creating such a complicated game).

Edit (09/10/19):
Updated for CMA v0.10.

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Due to popular demand, a new walkthrough has been compiled, covering all in-game events up until and including CMA-v0.7.2. Enjoy.

Download:

Note that this is a fanmade walkthrough, so address your complaints about inaccuracies, spelling, grammar, etc mistakes to me and not to Gary. He is completely blameless (except for creating such a complicated game).
Amazing job from Segmentation Fault ! (y)

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes