Fktk

Jan 22, 2018
A littler help here. even though i have completed all star in the first milestone but still it says 75%. i cant progress any further then this cause every other event needs first milestone to be completed.

Wolfman1987

Feb 17, 2019
how to get linda to catch "training emily's ass at night".....i've tried the midnight anal training at the jacuzi am i missing something?

Also i cant get linda tomention when asking "how is everything"....is this time specific?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
how to get linda to catch "training emily's ass at night".....i've tried the midnight anal training at the jacuzi am i missing something?

Also i cant get linda tomention when asking "how is everything"....is this time specific?
use the butt plug to train her, Linda will show up, but she's a bit shy so it may take some time

Reactions: gnadudu

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I'm really blocked with chloe is the first milestone ! Bug ?
there is no bug, you need to advance in Chloe's corruption and in Chloe's training and in Chloe's new punishment. Follow the hints and ask here if you're stuck

Reactions: gnadudu

Wolfman1987

Feb 17, 2019
okay this is annoying, i've gotten to punish linda infront of rachel dozens of times, but the last star for "aunt finally finds out" doesnt change and nothing changes in the punishment....what am i missing :/

Reactions: oss_twitt

Avidya

Jun 16, 2017
When in island it's must 100% or not?because i done in 68% and some quest only can trigger 1x in island?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I'm really blocked with chloe is the first milestone ! Bug ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

okay this is annoying, i've gotten to punish linda infront of rachel dozens of times, but the last star for "aunt finally finds out" doesnt change and nothing changes in the punishment....what am i missing :/
The only option is to try it again and again, there's a 50% chance for this event...

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes