ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
ok and when i am in her room nohing happen fucking game so complicated
Rachel announced during lunch that Amy was to get a spanking from MC every morning during 7 days and the following morning when you go into Rachel's room nothing happens ? Is that so ?

sebtibo1986

May 29, 2019
i see the scene when emily spank amy and don't see the scene when achel announced during lunch that Amy was to get a spanking from MC every morning during 7 days
please explain me clearly what i should do after the scene emily spank amy

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
??????????????????????????
To make it short : follow the walkthrough, you're on the right path.
You'll have to shake Rachel's trust in Amy, with the "help" of Linda. Then in the end you'll get to spank Amy.
Sorry I thought you were more advanced in the story

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Is this a bug or normal?

Immediately after that Talk to Rachel and complain about a leak in the bathroom.
Go to the bathroom in the next two hours (try every hour until it triggers).

That I have only text and no pics?

May 25, 2017
Is this a bug or normal?

Immediately after that Talk to Rachel and complain about a leak in the bathroom.
Go to the bathroom in the next two hours (try every hour until it triggers).

That I have only text and no pics?
Not a bug, they are in the bathroom and you can only hear what's going on, but not see.

For those who complain MEGA, these are the Saves and Walkthrough up to v0.82 on Mediafire
(All the credits to its respective writer and original uploader):alien:

The problem is not the MEGA link, it's that the OP points to the wrong post.

Reactions: gnadudu and rKnight

este1

Jul 6, 2019
Started palying form 0.7.2 version and got this error. Thought that it will be fixed in the new update, but sadly no.
What can i do?
It happens during Dare or Dare stuff (one which is in the story, not one you can access while sleeping)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

May 25, 2017
Started palying form 0.7.2 version and got this error. Thought that it will be fixed in the new update, but sadly no.
What can i do?
It happens during Dare or Dare stuff (one which is in the story, not one you can access while sleeping)
You've used the dream menu to play "Dare or Dare #1" before actually unlocking the event. That was unintended behavior in 0.7.2 that has since been corrected. To fix the issue, type the following in the console (or use a save editor to change the variable values):
Python:
e074.story_step = 1
e074.mc_win_count = 0
e074.did_dare_amy = False
e074.did_dare_chloe = False
e074.dare_both_count = 0

Can anyone explain how to start deal 2

I feel I didn't complete a event and went to fast to true nature that is why my game is crashing
That guess is not really helpful. Please post the actual error you get when the game "crashes" or provide a save file.

Reactions: ThL and gnadudu

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I'm unable to figure these 2 events out:

Sun Tzu #2 is about the part after you lost the game of GO against Susan. I did that. And then I played several more weeks of ingame time. But everytime I catch Rachel masturbating by the pool nothing happens. She just gets spanked without me being able to watch. Also she came to me only 1 time for sexual relief. That triggered after the Amy quest was done. But it had no option to invoke anything with Susan. The WT doesn't exactly say what to do here.

The 3 envelopes thing I don't get either. I suppose these 2 missing stars might have alternative events during the blowjob and anal varieties. I did them again and again with Emily, but they are always the same. What's up with that?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Due to popular demand, a new walkthrough has been compiled, covering all in-game events up until and including CMA-v0.8.2. Enjoy.

Download:

Note that this is a fanmade walkthrough, so address your complaints about inaccuracies, spelling, grammar, etc mistakes to me and not to Gary. He is completely blameless (except for creating such a complicated game).
True Nature #1

Search the corridor (middle cabinet on the right) to trigger the conclusion of the event.

This is random please correct it for other players !!!

May 25, 2017
I'm unable to figure these 2 events out:

It has been corrected. Thank you for your feedback!

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes