• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
How do I get Rachel to lower respect on Amy? She justs ignore plumer and other question
then the game ends of it!!!

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Note : This post includes SPOILERS but I am not putting it into spoiler tags on purpose. Most people don't like traps. Save your game often in different slots and if you have the feeling that my feedback spoils your game, skip this post and maybe return later.

Some feedback on "True Nature #1" :

I think the whole event is a bad mistake. Images are good as always, but introducing a delayed "Game Over" as a hidden trap for players in a game where before it was (almost) impossible to do even minor mistakes is a severe change in design philosophy and will force many players to replay around 1 week or more due to the delayed Game Over. Destroying the Amy character which was introduced/built up for 4 updates without using its potential (e.g. secret kinks like bondage sex) is also a complete waste.

Once the event starts and things escalate about studies and punishments and influence on Rachel, MC can ask Linda (a last time) to arrange a threesome with Amy. If it is done during daytime and Rachel is available, mc may have the option to go from Linda to Rachel and to set a trap for Amy. Rachel at 20:00 however does not have the option and after 20:00 Rachel is usually not available. If mc visits the bathroom and the event triggers and his trap is not set, the event is turned into a trap by Amy on mc and sets the course for inevitable Game Over. The option for Amy+Linda+mc-threesome is disabled and cannot be activated again. Further events are blocked, mc is unable to regain ground against Amy. After around 7 days mc gets a message that Game is over and he goes home. If doing the threesome without talking to Rachel (on purpose or by accident) means Game Over, then the Game Over should happen immediately, when mc enters Amy's trap. Playing around 7 more days which the player usually has to replay later when going for 100% is a waste of time. (Unfair design)
(Since the game so far avoided traps, the event could be changed that Linda and mc together set a trap for Amy to avoid mc being sent home due to Amy's conspiracy. (100% success))

The bathroom trap is text only. The PoV is the corridore, the player sees nothing and automatically activates the trap-event by clicking the bathroom at a certain time.
When the trap is set by Amy, Rachel catches mc and Linda both naked and engaged in the shower/sauna. Many players would probably like to see this scene.
When the trap is set by mc, Rachel catches Amy and Linda both naked in the shower/sauna. Finding two naked girls in a sauna is not unusual unless the sauna is cold or the girls are stupid! (Weak story) Many players would probably also like to see this scene.

If mc was successful the event continues on the next friday with a test. The player has to skip up to 7 days where (almost) nothing happens. There are no images where Amy or the girls are trying to learn for the test.

When Amy fails the test, she goes over Emily's lap but Rachel orders Emily to spank her left-handed for better view. Since Emily seems to be right-handed this should be less efficient for spanking.
After the punishment the corner time for Chloe and Amy is not working. Chloe gets her cornertime on the next day with a white butt. Amy gets no corner time. (bug)

At some point the relation between mc and Amy will be discussed with Rachel. At that point Amy already spent 1-3 months onboard and usually had a lot of sex with mc (in his room, in the pool and on the island) but also with Linda (hot tub, sauna) and Emily (on the island). Now telling that mc and Amy never had a real relationship and that Amy is an evil impostor is a little bit late and only half true.

To sentence Amy to suffer severe spankings for 7 days in a row and turning her into a jewelry thief and blackmailer is the exaggerated climax of this event. Afterwards Amy looses all privileges and is turned into a deprived employee, is removed from the group and in the final images serves drinks or cleans/dusts the yacht in a servant outfit. (no sexy maid costume!) It is not possible to interact with her anymore.
At that point there is the question why bother with the Amy character and her corruption and exhibition levels at all. Once she reached a low status like a convicted criminal and deprived employee, she becomes unattractive as a sex mate and the only reason to keep her would be for sadistic reasons to torture her, which is hopefully not the general taste of CMA players. (I don't think that her contract includes sexual services as a sex slave.) Amy will never be able to restore any trust into her. She never had a good relation with Susan, Emily and Chloe and she broke with mc and Rachel. Her destruction was so complete that I see no future for her in the game without becoming even more implausible. Her character should best be removed from the character screen. If humilation on board becomes too much, she is probably choosing going to jail to escape the hell on the yacht anyway.

The game looses a lot of variety with Amy since she was a wild card sex partner sexually compatible with any other character in the game and not restricted by family or business relations. She did / could have engaged in all kinds of potential threesomes with mc, Rachel, Susan, Linda, Emily and Chloe, if it would not have been for the animosity by Susan, Emily and Chloe. Her motivation to "make friends" on board would have made it easy to engage with new partners and try new sexual techniques.

Will there be a "True Nature #2"?
While the game says that Amy's story will continue, it seems implausible. Events are usually sexual scenes between characters of the same level. Having sex with a mentally broken, untrustworthy, deprived employee does not fit this scheme and would be kind of sexual abuse. Amy's destruction was too complete.

Last edited:

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
Never was I pissed at a game quest as much in my fucking life. Every min games end even though there is no fucking hint of what must be done to dodge it. Just why ruin the game that was great from the start to this point!

WTF do I do in this quest to get it going after I convince racheal? so irritating and all that know me on here know I never get angry over anything but this is pissing me off to a point that I am about to give up my favorite game for good. Just why? and god forbid if I had to save only once as I do in other games I would off having to start over the whole complete thing again

Reactions: blablubiblub

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
With the 3 envelopes, i meet emily in corridor, she gives reward, then rachel pops up about a reward (inspection isn't for 3 days) and i get no new note or talk option with emily....is this a bug or am i missing somthing??

Also with SunTzu - Take a risk.....how do you gain that star??
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ThL

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
With the end save V0.7.2 you can finish the update 0.8.2 in 13 game days. It is the optimum, with less does not work (I have tried several times). My total playing time is 118 playing days V0.8.2.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
About the general course of CMA :

The Old Yacht (beta - v0.4) was a well rounded product (compared with the later updates). The player had many options what to do for every hour and number of options was increasing. Especially in the beginning it was difficult to decide what options to prioritize. Life on board was authentic, seeing the girls sleeping, taking shower/bath, eating, studying, swimming, etc. All girls were available for most hours of the day, so the player knew where to find them. Later when the number of new events declined, the player skipped more of the known events but there was always the option to repeat old events, e.g. ask Linda to strip, etc..

The Island (v0.5) has shown that theGary is a hard-working developer. It looks like 75% of a 2-3-month-project in a single month. But it was never finished in a way to have a well rounded product. (This might be caused by the Patreon nature of the project.) The Island has outstanding huge events but for many hours of the days there are small events missing and so it is an episode where the player skips many hours to play an event and then skips more hours. When the player has to skip hours because there are no options to do something, then probably some content is missing. (Or the time grid does not match the available content and should be changed.)

The New Yacht (v0.6 - v0.8) has outstanding images and events. However the authentic life from the old yacht is still mostly missing. The player cannot see most of the girls sleeping, taking a shower or bath, studying, etc. Girls are not available for many hours every day and it is unknown where on the yacht they are supposed to be. Many of the images are still simply placeholders, the girls have often nothing to say. Most of the old yacht content is currently not available (except as a dream). The result is that every day the player has to skip many hours due to lack of options. Even after 3 updates the New Yacht feels empty on options.
Former activities like spanking Chloe or having sex with Emily have become more complicated. It is now Chloe who asks for a session every few days and no longer the player who can spontaneously decide to have a session with Chloe. Sex with Emily is no longer spontaneous but usually requires a special event (e.g. Emily sunbathing with anal plug) and 1 day preparation. Linda requires 1 day preparation for anal sex at next morning. Rachel is spontaneous with her helping hand, but other activities require special not-everyday events like Rachel in the hot tub, midnight bath, Rachel caught masturbating or Rachel asking for help. This dependency on special external events results in a loss of options for the player and is another reason for massive use of the Skip Time button.
After starting "Sun Tzu #2" and loosing to Susan, it took 22 days to have Rachel ask for help to continue the event (in my game). In "True Nature #1" there is a complete week without relevant options the player has to skip. Besides the monolithic events, the new gameplay is mostly "skip time". The decisions what to do next from the Old Yacht are no longer part of the gameplay.

Similar to "The Island" the new focus is on huge events and skipping time inbetween. Is the yacht model with 12 locations and up to 20 hours (8am-3am) per day still adequate, when more than ca. 95% of the almost 240 possible events per day are empty?

Some parts of the current update seem to be rushed, e.g. most girls got new levels in corruption and exhibition. In Old Yacht content increase in corruption / exhibition was something special, usually combined with new outfits for the girls and new options for the player (e.g. Chloe, show your tits.) Linda gets a new exhibition level when she reveals that she wears no panties but there are no new player options to take advantage of this fact. Emily has a new repeatable option to walk completely naked around the pool, but that is the only option and limited to this special event near the pool in the morning. Amy has an increase in her levels but this seems pointless since this event also removes her from the number of interactable npcs. Chloe got new levels but there are no new options for mc besides a new event in Chloe's dungeon session.

Last edited:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
With the end save V0.7.2 you can finish the update 0.8.2 in 13 game days. It is the optimum, with less does not work (I have tried several times). My total playing time is 118 playing days V0.8.2.
I wonder if you can save some days by playing content from v0.6 - v0.8 together, e.g. go back to end of first Island visit and play complete New Yacht content with current game version v0.8.2.

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Go to Rachel’s room the next morning before 10:00 AM.
i don't understand it
i go at 8 in morning rachel tell me to knock but i do it 4 time and nothing happen
Is that to spank Amy? If so I went at 6AM and knocks. Rachel answers door naked and tell me to come in.

tupac123

May 4, 2017
I can't get The Deal #2 to happen and I followed the walkthrough. I denied her requests more than 2 times and went to my room on multiple thursdays at 15:00 but all Rachel does is get embarrassed and leaves.

magus448

May 22, 2018
Linda kinda risks having no one to have fun with on the yacht by being with Amy behind MC and Emily's back if Amy ever leaves. Emily hates Amy's guts so she would be pissed.

MC's eventual escapades coming out non withstanding.... Maybe he'll get Rachel to like him enough she won't care.

Last edited:

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
Starting this True Nature #1 is infuriating. I've followed the directions to a T and out of the dozen or so attempts, it's happened once, and Rachel caught Me and Linda thereby decreasing my influence and backfiring. Is that's what's supposed to happen??

May 25, 2017

Starting this True Nature #1 is infuriating. I've followed the directions to a T and out of the dozen or so attempts, it's happened once, and Rachel caught Me and Linda thereby decreasing my influence and backfiring. Is that's what's supposed to happen??

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes