splamo

Jun 26, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yup. Did that exactly. Every time I go to the bathroom to trigger it (right after talking to Rachel, hour after hour after hour) nothing happens, except for the one time she caught me and Linda. Does it need to be on a certain day, or at a certain hour?

qvb222

May 7, 2017
About the general course of CMA :

The Old Yacht (beta - v0.4) was a well rounded product (compared with the later updates). The player had many options what to do for every hour and number of options was increasing. Especially in the beginning it was difficult to decide what options to prioritize. Life on board was authentic, seeing the girls sleeping, taking shower/bath, eating, studying, swimming, etc. All girls were available for most hours of the day, so the player knew where to find them. Later when the number of new events declined, the player skipped more of the known events but there was always the option to repeat old events, e.g. ask Linda to strip, etc..

The Island (v0.5) has shown that theGary is a hard-working developer. It looks like 75% of a 2-3-month-project in a single month. But he never finished it in a way to have a well rounded product. The Island has outstanding huge events but for many hours of the days there are small events missing and so it is an episode where the player skips many hours to play an event and then skips more hours. When the player has to skip hours because there are no options to do something, then probably some content is missing. (Or the time grid does not match the available content and should be changed.)

The New Yacht (v0.6 - v0.8) has outstanding images and events. However the authentic life from the old yacht is still mostly missing. The player cannot see most of the girls sleeping, taking a shower or bath, studying, etc. Girls are not available for many hours every day and it is unknown where on the yacht they are supposed to be. Many of the images are still simply placeholders, the girls have often nothing to say. Most of the old yacht content is currently not available (except as a dream). The result is that every day the player has to skip many hours due to lack of options. Even after 3 updates the New Yacht feels empty on options.
Former activities like spanking Chloe or having sex with Emily have become more complicated. It is now Chloe who asks for a session every few days and no longer the player who can spontaneously decide to have a session with Chloe. Sex with Emily is no longer spontaneous but usually requires a special event (e.g. Emily sunbathing with anal plug) and 1 day preparation. Linda requires 1 day preparation for anal sex at next morning. Rachel is spontaneous with her helping hand, but other activities require special not-everyday events like Rachel in the hot tub, midnight bath, Rachel caught masturbating or Rachel asking for help. This dependency on special external events results in a loss of options for the player and is another reason for massive use of the Skip Time button.
After starting "Sun Tzu #2" and loosing to Susan, it took 22 days to have Rachel ask for help to continue the event (in my game). In "True Nature #1" there is a complete week without relevant options the player has to skip. Besides the monolithic events, the new gameplay is mostly "skip time". The decisions what to do next from the Old Yacht are no longer part of the gameplay.

Similar to "The Island" the new focus is on huge events and skipping time inbetween. Is the yacht model with 12 locations and up to 20 hours (8am-3am) per day still adequate, when more than ca. 95% of the almost 240 possible events per day are empty?

Some parts of the current update seem to be rushed, e.g. most girls got new levels in corruption and exhibition. In Old Yacht content increase in corruption / exhibition was something special, usually combined with new outfits for the girls and new options for the player (e.g. Chloe, show your tits.) Linda gets a new exhibition level when she reveals that she wears no panties but there are no new player options to take advantage of this fact. Emily has a new repeatable option to walk completely naked around the pool, but that is the only option and limited to this special event near the pool in the morning. Amy has an increase in her levels but this seems pointless since this event also removes her from the number of interactable npcs. Chloe got new levels but there are no new options for mc besides a new event in Chloe's dungeon session.
Very well summed up, it mirrors what I said when 0.7 came out and mentioned it felt very linear. 0.8 continues this trend and makes it worse - high-quality renders and well-written scenes that are not-well-at-all-integrated into the game. The recent Updates felt less than CMA and more like BB - endlessly skipping time, waiting for something to happpen, the MC being a passenger rather than an actor.

I can see how this came into being from a storytelling POV, but from a gameplay perspective, the recent updates are... steps in the wrong direction.

Reactions: f96zonetrooper

TheGary

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I can see how this came into being from a storytelling POV, but from a gameplay perspective, the recent updates are... steps in the wrong direction.
To add some clarification about that. It is a choice I made, I wanted to continue the story up to a certain point (Amy's storyline) before focusing on something else.

Since we reached that point in 0.8, the next update will add more "life" to the yacht. Sleeping, shower, dressing, study, etc. will be added back. There will be more "immediate" little events unrelated to the story, which will spice up the life of the yacht.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I wonder if you can save some days by playing content from v0.6 - v0.8 together, e.g. go back to end of first Island visit and play complete New Yacht content with current game version v0.8.2.
I think that you can save a maximum of one week playing time. So in the first part of yacht 1 a maximum of 3 days (I needed 57 days). And then 0.6 and 0.7 for a maximum of 4 (I needed 48 days) . 0.8 is reached with 13 days maximum (few will not work). Total playing time 118 days.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aminos1A

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
To add some clarification about that. It is a choice I made, I wanted to continue the story up to a certain point (Amy's storyline) before focusing on something else.

Since we reached that point in 0.8, the next update will add more "life" to the yacht. Sleeping, shower, dressing, study, etc. will be added back. There will be more "immediate" little events unrelated to the story, which will spice up the life of the yacht.
You do a fantastic job, do not let the people affect you. And do everything as you planned. I love your game.

Reactions: ThL

Leolibu

Jul 2, 2019
I have tired many times by denying Rachel request and waited for deal 2 event to start it just not happening also if I active true nature I get stuck after the image I have attacked going back to main menu please help

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018

Before the island happened, as I recall, several of us were nervous of why and where this was going. TheGary explained he wanted to upgrade the boat, and the game. As I recall the way he explained it was like launching a 'second season', and he was pretty clear that it would take a bit of time to get the day-to-day routine events back in place.

The Season Upgrade is still happening, update by update, and I don't understand how anyone can complain about the content or volume of the updates since the island.
Regular monthly updates - it seems a matter of pride with the dev that he hits his 5th of the month top tier deadline.
Hell there are games where you are lucky to see something new every 3 months, or where a monthly update is a 'Slonique'.
;)

I got stuck on the Amy thing - I expected the stars to start lighting up once you set the ball rolling talking to your Mom, and then the 'words' only bathroom event was probably not a good idea. From his comments above, I guess there may not have been time to render images of Rachel catching two people in the bathroom, twice over of course.

However just look at the potential from this last episode:
1. Rachel getting hornier and hornier
2. Who's going to be the new spanker?
3. Susan looking impressed at the MC's punishment of Rachel.
4. The camera photo of Rachel getting caned in her schoolgirl outfit. :love: (God we have to get in on those sessions soon.)
5. Amy (auditioning for a spy movie in those glasses) getting 'monitored' by the MC.
6. The MC hinted Linda should keep away from MC, unless he authorised it.
7. Linda losing her threesome kick - well she could turn to Emily - you would think she would help Emily get on the pill in that case.
8. New wagers for GO games - MC back to having 'fun' with Susan.

… … and those are just off the top of my head from what we have seen.

Good times ahead people.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
The Season Upgrade is still happening, update by update, and I don't understand how anyone can complain about the content or volume of the updates since the island.
Just to clarify, nobody is complaining about the content, volume or frequency of the updates.
What has been said in the previous pages is sensible feedback.

It's true that the new boat often feels lifeless, that you're forced to skip most hours and if you want some action it's either random or you've to reserve it for the next/following day. In my opinion it's all valid feedback and I'm glad the dev thinks so as well.

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
This game has improved since I first tried it several months ago and I admit that there's a lot of fun in that yacht...
but Emily is the one. :love:

Reactions: ThL

brexitbal

Dec 5, 2018
I found the save files a few pages back. How much further past the first milestone is the 0.4 save. Looking for a save from the first milestone if anyone has one, or can point me in the right direction.

Thanks for the other save files and a great game

hamada

Oct 17, 2017
Hello

I already wanted to thank Gary for this wonderful game that I have been from the beginning.

Thanks in advance for the answers and thanks again to Gary for this game

Reactions: ubblesnop

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I found the save files a few pages back. How much further past the first milestone is the 0.4 save. Looking for a save from the first milestone if anyone has one, or can point me in the right direction.

Thanks for the other save files and a great game
I have a save "begining of the Island, so a bit after Milestone1, if you want

Reactions: Segmentation Fault

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Can anyone tell me what im doing wrong for extra naughty #2? Ive never said a kind word to chloe and the event still wont trigger.
It's not about kind word, it's about not encouraging her, but it can be the same. However, there is a chance that Chloe does her chores and exam on her own. If so try again. When yuo see her getting spanked during the week it means you're on the right track. Be in the Interior on Sunday in the morning (08.00)

Reactions: Segmentation Fault

Bunnyglomp

Mar 23, 2018
Im also stuck on The Deal #2. I havnt started true nature at all, ive denied her around 4 times now and nothing happens.

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes