the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
"Complete Dare or Dare #1 and Is it real #1 first." is just a typo in the unlock description.

FlyGamer

Mar 25, 2018
It's "For Real? #1" and it very much exists, you even completed it. I've taken a look at your screenshot and it seems you are on the right track. What makes you think "True Nature #1" is locked? It looks available to me.
It says "LOCKED" over the portrait of Amy next to the event. I've played through weeks of game time trying to get something to trigger and nothing happens. I just upgraded to 8.3 to see if that makes a difference and it still shows as locked. Is there a specific trigger to kick off the event?

WastedBoo

Jul 11, 2019
Hey, sorry to disturb you but i have a little problem.
I search how to unlock rectal temperature with Chloe. I need 3 stars to finish "Is she sick" (2, 3 and 5) but i dont know how to do it, i'm literaly blocked.
I know there is a post at p55 but i do not understand all the things. Like when i peek on Chloe she is never sick, then i try to find Linda to tell her that Chloe is faking but after that, Linda blackmail me, and i repeat that again and again without something happen.

I already had done 72% on the Yacht and i feel like i can't do more, need your help please :cry:

Reactions: Leolibu

The Chef

Sep 4, 2018
I do enjoy this, but my personal preference would be to see it as a story wit choices than a sand box game I feel like I am stuck on things and can not progress the game no matter what I do. I still have not reached the island , or triggered a few events. Iifeel like i am stalled in a repetitive grind.

May 25, 2017
Hey, sorry to disturb you but i have a little problem.
I search how to unlock rectal temperature with Chloe. I need 3 stars to finish "Is she sick" (2, 3 and 5) but i dont know how to do it, i'm literaly blocked.
I know there is a post at p55 but i do not understand all the things. Like when i peek on Chloe she is never sick, then i try to find Linda to tell her that Chloe is faking but after that, Linda blackmail me, and i repeat that again and again without something happen.

I already had done 72% on the Yacht and i feel like i can't do more, need your help please :cry:
Never apologize for asking a question! ;)

With that said, you have me a little confused with the "Linda blackmailing you" thing. The way it works is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you are still experiencing issues, please provide more information or upload a save.

I do enjoy this, but my personal preference would be to see it as a story wit choices than a sand box game I feel like I am stuck on things and can not progress the game no matter what I do. I still have not reached the island , or triggered a few events. Iifeel like i am stalled in a repetitive grind.
There's a walkthrough and plenty of hints for pretty much every event in the game throughout this thread. There are also plenty of VNs out there.

Reactions: ThL
May 25, 2017
Absolutely. I appreciate the help!
Try the one attached to this post (remember to rename it back to "1-9-LT1.save" after downloading).

The "Dare or Dare #1" event wasn't marked as completed. Best guess - you did it via the dream menu before unlocking (a known issue in the previous version that has since be corrected) and it prevented "True Nature #1" from triggering. I've manually set the flag and it will trigger as soon as you press "Skip Time". Enjoy!

Reactions: ThL

FlyGamer

Mar 25, 2018
Try the one attached to this post (remember to rename it back to "1-9-LT1.save" after downloading).

The "Dare or Dare #1" event wasn't marked as completed. Best guess - you did it via the dream menu before unlocking (a known issue in the previous version that has since be corrected) and it prevented "True Nature #1" from triggering. I've manually set the flag and it will trigger as soon as you press "Skip Time". Enjoy!
It worked! Thanks again for the help!

ZhakNait

Jun 12, 2019
¿Alguien sabe cómo tomar las dos formas de Bella?
Utilice saveeditor o algún otro programa.
Es sobre todo para ver las escenas de ambos modos, como dormir con ella el 19.
Is it just building trust?

Alguien conoce forma de poder tomar los dos caminos alguna de Bella?
Usar saveeditor o algún otro programa..
Es más que nada por ver las escenas de ambos caminos como dormir con ella el día 19.
Es solo aumentar la confianza??

May 25, 2017
¿Alguien sabe cómo tomar las dos formas de Bella?
Utilice saveeditor o algún otro programa.
Es sobre todo para ver las escenas de ambos modos, como dormir con ella el 19.
Is it just building trust?

Alguien conoce forma de poder tomar los dos caminos alguna de Bella?
Usar saveeditor o algún otro programa..
Es más que nada por ver las escenas de ambos caminos como dormir con ella el día 19.
Es solo aumentar la confianza??
I'm pretty sure you are in the wrong thread, different game.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Wolfman1987

Feb 17, 2019
I can't get Extra Naughty #2 to start :/

she got spanked twice in public during the week...soooooo confused

Last edited:

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
im probably gonna let this game finish if it ever will to get back into it i feel this game need an ending to be satisfying as a whole

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes