ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Im also stuck on The Deal #2. I havnt started true nature at all, ive denied her around 4 times now and nothing happens.
Did you have the thoughts of MC about Amy studying ? Because that's all it takes to start True nature

Leolibu

Jul 2, 2019
Hi I have restarted the game again I did not unlock true nature also I have deny request from Rachel and also denied help in hot tub still deal 2 not actived now I am fully confused

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
A few pages back there was some fairly sophisticated discussion of Amy's new role upon the yacht, defeated and distrusted. I personally think it opens a lot of potential for fun scenes, especially considering how manipulative Amy is and how willing to use her body to gain advantage. For instance, I see how Emily and Chloe could torment her and she could ask you to protect her, which you might make conditional on favors; once these favors are under way, she would then overplay her hand, expecting you to help her extract petty revenge against her tormentors, which you could play either way.

The story direction for Amy is rich with possibilities for fun plot twists and sexy scenes.

Also, DID Rachel's missing jewels ever show up? Are we CERTAIN Amy stole them? It would be a fun development if it turns out Emily or Chloe framed her.

f123456789

Jul 2, 2019
PC:
Mac:

0.8.3 Patch Note:
  • Added additional help for "True Nature"
  • Added a warning about potential game over with an invitation to save the game
  • The threesome trigger was modified, it will now trigger the same hour you asked for it.
  • Added a warning when trying to skip time while Linda is waiting for a threesome in the bathroom.
  • Added 3 new render for "True Nature" for the "trap".
  • Added one animation for "The Deal 2"
  • During "True Nature", if you fail one mandatory requirement for the quest, the game over will trigger immediately.
  • Added a "Go to next meal" skip time button. The button is disabled in the afternoon on a day with a chores check.
  • Fixed trigger for "The Deal 2" when trying to do it before completing "True Nature", it was working but counter-intuitive.
  • Added, "For Real?" to the dreams
  • Added all strapping to the dreams
  • Added a missing time slot to trigger Chloe's corruption talk.
  • Removed MC's clothes state from the setting window, it was not used after the island.

May 25, 2017
where do u copy the save file to?
On Windows:

"X:\path\to\CureMyAddiction-0.8.3-pc\game\saves"
or
"%APPDATA%\RenPy\CureMyAddiction"

For MAC, see below.

i'm struggling to find this on mac too. Can find folders for compressed games but anything .app have no idea where to put the save file.
I'm not a MAC user, but AFAIK it should be either "~/Library/RenPy/CureMyAddiction" or "/Library/RenPy/CureMyAddiction"

Last edited:
Reactions: Leolibu

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
There is a new patch out, 0.8.3 the OP needs to be updated.

See the patch notes and someone posted the link above as well
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
May 25, 2017
Thanks, but that's the problem. TRUE NATURE #1 is locked for completion of DARE OR DARE#1 (complete) and IS IT REAL #1 (which doesn't even exist). All others are complete.
It's "For Real? #1" and it very much exists, you even completed it. I've taken a look at your screenshot and it seems you are on the right track. What makes you think "True Nature #1" is locked? It looks available to me.

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes