Mar 21, 2023
I recently finished playing the chapter 1, and got 98% progress in the main game and 10% for the Island segment (due to my only pursuing the Chloe path). Now I would like to ask the good folks on F95Zone whether or not I need to reach 100% score for the main part before starting the chapter 2. If so, is there a way to achieve this without getting involved with Amy again?

If I don't need to reach 100% in the main segment before starting the chapter 2, then I'll just go ahead and move forth. After all, it DOES say that these chapters are all standalone in the original post.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I recently finished playing the chapter 1, and got 98% progress in the main game and 10% for the Island segment (due to my only pursuing the Chloe path). Now I would like to ask the good folks on F95Zone whether or not I need to reach 100% score for the main part before starting the chapter 2. If so, is there a way to achieve this without getting involved with Amy again?

If I don't need to reach 100% in the main segment before starting the chapter 2, then I'll just go ahead and move forth. After all, it DOES say that these chapters are all standalone in the original post.
Each chapter assumes that you completed the previous one
So you can skip to Chapter 2
However, the you more go through the game, the less you'll be able to complete the story playing only Chloe's path, that being especially true of chapters 3 & 4. Chapter 5 you can play one path per girl ignoring the others

Mar 21, 2023
Each chapter assumes that you completed the previous one
So you can skip to Chapter 2
However, the you more go through the game, the less you'll be able to complete the story playing only Chloe's path, that being especially true of chapters 3 & 4. Chapter 5 you can play one path per girl ignoring the others
That's good to know, thank you. :) I'll just go ahead and start the chapter 2 in that case.

As for focusing on Chloe, I was just mostly doing that for the Island part. For the main game, I had fun pursuing Emilie and Linda as well. I'll admit the whole punishment and submission type kinks are not what I look for in these games (thus I have the "Rachel spanks the MC" option off), but I have been having fun with the sandbox type playing experience.

3.80 star(s) 127 Votes