optamur

Jun 15, 2019
Hi guys, i can't start extra naughty 2. I don't have talked with Chloe for a week but when i go in the interior at 8 am there is only Rachel. And if i go in the interior at 7 am i find rachel punishing emily. Please help me

May 25, 2017
Hi guys, i can't start extra naughty 2. I don't have talked with Chloe for a week but when i go in the interior at 8 am there is only Rachel. And if i go in the interior at 7 am i find rachel punishing emily. Please help me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I found out i needed to Finnish Emily and Linda together bit but it wont end what do you have to do?

sonofwar777

Nov 4, 2017
Can anyone help me find the event "Extra Naughty # 2?"
I have tried various suggestions from the discussion here but still I can't find the event.
I have gone through all the events & I have got all the stars, but this event did not come out too, on Sunday I have been to the Corridor at 08.00 still did not find this event. I haven't talked to Chloe for 1 week but can't get this event.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
May 25, 2017
Can anyone help me find the event "Extra Naughty # 2?"
I have tried various suggestions from the discussion here but still I can't find the event.
I have gone through all the events & I have got all the stars, but this event did not come out too, on Sunday I have been to the Corridor at 08.00 still did not find this event. I haven't talked to Chloe for 1 week but can't get this event.

MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
I love this game... has kept me entertained for many an hour... needed to keep walkthrough on standby though for finding tricky bits like being in a specific place at a specific time of week... pain in ass without guide those bit.. but apart from that love it , needs more thumbs up from folks if u ask me..

Reactions: Canto Forte

sonofwar777

Nov 4, 2017
To be able to complete the "True Nature # 1" Event, I have to finish the "Extra Naughty # 2" Event first, where I can't continue / find the event "Extra Naughty # 2" & also can't continue to the event "True Nature # 1 "without going through the" Extra Naughty # 2 "event as a requirement to open the" True Nature # 1 "event as already in the tutorial.
Can the "True Nature # 1" event be run without having to, find the "Extra Naughty # 2" event?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game needs a better plan of attack ... is what it needs!

Like, hints should start up - what gal you want to pursue this week? -> built in yacht AI;)

Then present the player with a game plan -> follow X girls during Y days and get Z stat.

Then the 4th wall can shatter to smithereens and we can get the scores needed listed in the stats screen -> you need this A love and this B lust and this C arousal for gal to open up.

Waiting for a sensible dev to do that for ages ... guess nobody bothers that much about players, so we have heroes of our own who do the hero stuff ... devs sure like to be this antihero antagonist shady figure just lambasting their own game with sketchy mantras and obscure tricks.
Thank you all mighty heroes and great contributors to this game's fame and fortunate turnout ... the heroes we desperately need -> Segmentation Fault :coffee:(y) ThL (y):coffee: TGI Games :coffee: (y)

Last edited:

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Some console commands
Old before island
cTime
cDay

New
Time.hour
Time.day
e075.last_rachel_sex_day (set the time to 17 and the variable a couple days earlier) for events requiring to ignore rachel
e026.td_round_count for drinking game to see all random content (skip while using the command)

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes