ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
TheGary: I just noticed with horror that the next version will already be 0.9, are you planning to continue this game after 1.0 or are we already reaching the end?

I hope you will continue?
TheGary does intend to continue after 0.9 (or more exactly he never said that he would stop any time soon). As pointed out, the count will continue with 0.10, 0.11.....0.20...hopefully ;)

Reactions: jan.spam

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Does anybody know how to ignore Chloe when it comes to spanking her?
As stated in the Segmentation Fault 's walkthrough :
Progress in Chloe’s New Punishment until you strike a deal with her to trade spanking for sexual favors.
Once you’ve struck the deal with Chloe, catch her in Emily’s room at 16:00 and tell her that
“She Must Be Punished”, but choose to “Deal with her later”. Immediately after that talk to her to trigger her first bare
bottom spanking and unlock the quest (Note that her first bare spanking also unlocks Chloe’s corruption and exhibition
levels)

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Ok, now that's just obnoxious. At least add remove warning function to the settings menu regarding the Rollback warning.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
I patched to 0.8.4, but still can't complete Sun Tzu #1 3rd star, I don't have anything in the Dream, either.

SissyWannaBe

Jul 13, 2017
I am almost 100% certain it was already asked, but i can't find it, so:

about incest component of this game? Is there patch required for it or something? So far it seems pretty patreon friendly and all possible relatives are not actually related to MC. But it looks like with a couple of nudges it can be made right and proper, and let me fuck my blood-relatives to my heart's content, without this annoying guise of "propriety". So am i missing something or is this "false" advertisement?

edit:
also is there any way to activate "scroll back" feature of renpy without breaking the game?
i am rarely replay games in full, so i like to see all of the option after choosing main one. and constantly save\load is bound to end in tragedy, e.g. me miss-clicking and rewriting main save.

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I patched to 0.8.4, but still can't complete Sun Tzu #1 3rd star, I don't have anything in the Dream, either.
To get this star you have to "risk it" during the event. Once done, it should be in the dream menu and you can repeat the event and get the star. Make sure you have enabled the dreams. It should be in the "after island event" section

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I am almost 100% certain it was already asked, but i can't find it, so:

about incest component of this game? Is there patch required for it or something? So far it seems pretty patreon friendly and all possible relatives are not actually related to MC. But it looks like with a couple of nudges it can be made right and proper, and let me fuck my blood-relatives to my heart's content, without this annoying guise of "propriety". So am i missing something or is this "false" advertisement?

edit:
also is there any way to activate "scroll back" feature of renpy without breaking the game?
i am rarely replay games in full, so i like to see all of the option after choosing main one. and constantly save\load is bound to end in tragedy, e.g. me miss-clicking and rewriting main save.
The game is patreon compliant : no incest, the sisters are not blood related (not that it matters at the moment), the aunt is not blood related to MC. There is no patch that I know of to change that
As for the roll back it does cause problems with the stars. And except in maybe one or two occasions in the whole game you cannot miss a thing. So there is not really a need for it. Quick save/quick load are your best friends here

Last edited:

SissyWannaBe

Jul 13, 2017
The game is patreon compliant : no incest, the sisters are not blood related (not that it matters at the moment), the aunt is not blood related to MC. There is no patch that I know of to change that
Well, that's disappointing. It somewhat lessens the thrill of this whole situation.
From the looks of things, making patch like that would be harder than simple "Find and Replace" for names. Shame.

And except in maybe one or two occasions in the whole game you cannot miss a thing.
Are those explicitly mentioned anywhere? In-game or in walkthrough? "Fear of missing out" sucks balls.

As for the roll back it does cause problems with the stars. So there is not reaaly a need for it. Quick save/quick load are your best friends here
Fuck. How did i missed f5/f9 features? it would've saved so much grief in so many different games.

Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Well, that's disappointing. It somewhat lessens the thrill of this whole situation.
From the looks of things, making patch like that would be harder than simple "Find and Replace" for names. Shame.

Are those explicitly mentioned anywhere? In-game or in walkthrough? "Fear of missing out" sucks balls.

Fuck. How did i missed f5/f9 features? it would've saved so much grief in so many different games.
In the early days you could get a game over from messing to much with Rachel (3 times in a week). I think it has been removed. The only remaining thing you can fuck up is "True Nature" where you can get a game over if you don't figure out how to lessen Rachel's trust in Amy. If you follow carefully Segmentation Fault 's walkthrough you should be OK

saiful

May 27, 2018
Still on MS1. need 2 star more.

1. emily blowjob. i already try, repeat everyday (footjob n handjob) but the blow job scene or option not appear.

please advice.

Last edited:

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
Question - On the Island, I went the rachel route, and now... the content seems pretty barren. There's like a week or two without chores of any type, none of the other girls (aside from the doctor) have any options to have any fun, and all I seem to be able to pursue is the rachel path, which aside from her "help" sessions is dictated by Rachel coming to me once in a while (and appears to require plenty of repetition before you can progress further). Despite the girls hanging about the ship far more scantily clad, there's nothing to do with them, and seems like little to do other waiting for things to progress on their own.

If I go back to the island and re-play the island with a different path, does that re-unlock progression/fun with the other girls? Is there some other expected way to do this? It sort of feels as if I went back to square one after having progressed so far with the various girls.

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes