f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Question - On the Island, I went the rachel route, and now... the content seems pretty barren. There's like a week or two without chores of any type, none of the other girls (aside from the doctor) have any options to have any fun, and all I seem to be able to pursue is the rachel path, which aside from her "help" sessions is dictated by Rachel coming to me once in a while (and appears to require plenty of repetition before you can progress further). Despite the girls hanging about the ship far more scantily clad, there's nothing to do with them, and seems like little to do other waiting for things to progress on their own.

If I go back to the island and re-play the island with a different path, does that re-unlock progression/fun with the other girls? Is there some other expected way to do this? It sort of feels as if I went back to square one after having progressed so far with the various girls.
There was a change in design : The Island is the transition between old and new Yacht. To replay the old Yacht events, you have to use the dream menu. On the new Yacht you have the new events but all the old everyday events to have fun with the girls are missing since they would have to be rendered anew. Next update should bring some more everyday options.

You need the Rachel path (Island) to continue with some of the new events, but besides this completing a path does only change a few dialogs. There is no additional sex with Emily, Chloe or Amy on the new Yacht after completing their path.

You should complete all 4 paths on the Island to not miss the great Bonus scenes for completing a path. These scenes are later available in the dream menu for replay.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Still on MS1. need 2 star more.

1. emily blowjob. i already try, repeat everyday (footjob n handjob) but the blow job scene or option not appear.

please advice.
Do Study chores at 18:00 at the terrace while Emily is there. She should give mc a blowjob which unlocks blowjob as an option.
Ask her for another blowjob to get the star for Milestone.

Reactions: ThL and saiful

gibo57

Donor
Mar 17, 2018
I really hope on the next update we can start taming Susan.
I have been waiting since this game was first released to put her in her place :D

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I really hope on the next update we can start taming Susan.
I have been waiting since this game was first released to put her in her place :D
I think you'll have to wait a little longer, if it ever happens. Dream about Sun Tzu #1 meanwhile ;)

leo768

Nov 16, 2017
Three Envelopes#1 NOTE: Stars #3 & #5 unlock only after you’ve repeated their respective scenes. How to open them?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I need only one star to complete first milestone .
How to unlock chloe's training
Unlock Chloe's Humilation trait during Truth or Dare and afterwards talk to Susan about it.

To unlock Chloe's Humilation Trait and "Chloe's Training" :
- Dare Chloe : 2. Undress (up to 3 times until she is naked.)
- Dare Chloe : 6. Pretend to be a dog (scroll down)
- Truth Chloe : 4. Humilation.

Reactions: ThL

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Three Envelopes#1 NOTE: Stars #3 & #5 unlock only after you’ve repeated their respective scenes. How to open them?
Is it possible to open 3 and 5 stars after opening 7 and 8 stars?
Just repeat this event (2nd letter, Rachel's room) a few times after finishing the 3rd letter and stars 3 and 5 should unlock automatically. (Talk to Emily for repeating.)
In case it is random, save before the event and if the stars do not unlock, reload and repeat.
In case it is based on an event counter (or counter + random), just repeat it 2-3 times.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Rachel’s room at 09:00 AM (except Sundays) There is nobody there (((
Emily is only there when you arranged a date before. Talk to her after completing the 3rd letter to repeat the letter events.
(I don't know if this works while doing True Nature event.)

leo768

Nov 16, 2017
Where to arrange a date with her at 14:00 (Wednesday and Saturday) in the corridor when she is distracted or elsewhere?

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes