mcfan41

Jun 16, 2017
I’m loving the game but the branching paths TheGary has started in chapter 3 prompts a question. While I totally get why we are going to stand alone chapters (no monster file) Does TheGary plan to finish the game in this chapter or will he have to make multiple versions of Chapter 4 etc.? Or alternatively are these really not branching paths just some content that will remain hidden if you make alternative choices? OK I get it I’m spending too much time thinking about this game. :)

khahan

Jun 21, 2018
I cant load any of my old saves !! what's the matter ?
You can use the old game for the old saves. If you just downloaded episode 3, you just start a new game. It picks up where the old game left off (if you completed all content).

Question of my own -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
in chapter 2 can we fuck the mom / aunt yet?
(rachel and susan?) last time i played there was no sex with them just bj, tits etc but no penetration
also if there is can someone pass me a 100% save for chapter 2=?

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
You have basically 3 choices during the 2 evenings with Charlotte :
. a BJ route (speak of sex, don't get her drunk)
. a Spanking route (speak of discipline, don't get her drunk)
. a Nothing route (don't let her in / speak of work / get her drunk)
In other words you won't be able to get all results in one pass like when you talk to her in your office. The new tracker seems to imply that you can since it shows all of the options are available in one pass. Haven't gone back to the yacht yet.

Overall so far I see a lot of work done on this update that although the content is less what has been done should enhance the game as it's developed.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for v0.11.1 because I have 2 that will not trigger.
CureMyAddiction 2019-12-12 14-11-07-68.jpg
Every day I check with everyone for new convo's but they never change.
How do you set up Amy when you never see her during the day anymore to check on her work?
I never get the chance to have Amy clean the toys because she is never around to check on her work.
The only time I see Amy is when she brings breakfast to bed or she is standing in the hall at the end of the day but there is no convo options for her.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
You can use the old game for the old saves. If you just downloaded episode 3, you just start a new game. It picks up where the old game left off (if you completed all content).

Question of my own -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In 2nd night the Blowjob / Spanking have a random chance. If your roll fails, she goes home. The chance is higher if you chose the topic (sex/discipline) multiple times in the 1st night and had a Blowjob / Spanking scene with her.

Last edited:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for v0.11.1 because I have 2 that will not trigger.
View attachment 485038
Every day I check with everyone for new convo's but they never change.
How do you set up Amy when you never see her during the day anymore to check on her work?
I never get the chance to have Amy clean the toys because she is never around to check on her work.
The only time I see Amy is when she brings breakfast to bed or she is standing in the hall at the end of the day but there is no convo options for her.
Amy is at 08:00 and 18:00 in the corridor.
If you choose Cleaning, there is a high chance to meet her during day, doing a good or bad job or simply enjoying the pool or hot tub without permission. Punishment usually takes place in the interior, except if she has to clean Emily's toys, check the bathroom.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
If you choose Cleaning, there is a high chance to meet her during day, doing a good or bad job or simply enjoying the pool or hot tub without permission. Punishment usually takes place in the interior, except if she has to clean Emily's toys, check the bathroom.
I guess you did not read what I posted, she only shows up when she gives MC breakfast and at the end of the work day standing in the corridor right outside of MC's bedroom with no convo options.
Since I started this version at the very beginning for about the first week while I was working on other quest yes she could be found cleaning and I keep her cleaning unless a quest says otherwise.
Now once I go to start hers she is now where to be found cleaning.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Last edited:

SwordD

Sep 25, 2018
yea the console code doesn't work at all, gets an undefined expression exception for player_stamina=player_max_stamina

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
3 days later she starts showing up again at 8 am, this just does not make since.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
yea the console code doesn't work at all, gets an undefined expression exception for player_stamina=player_max_stamina
There was only 1 I could get to work in the beginning and that was how many days off of work.
daysWithoutChores = xx
xx = the number you want, I use 25 and 0 when needed.

This worked in chapter 1, I not for sure if it was needed in chapter 2.

Sep 30, 2017
I'm gonna try this game out, though I have a quick question. Do I need to download each chapter or does the latest patch have everything in it?

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes